- Which among the following University’s 60 students suspended for mass cheating in United States?
- Stanford University
- Hardvard University
- Florida University
- California University
- How many Indian software companies broken from Nasscom on 3 February 2013?
- 50 Companies
- 40 Companies
- 30 Companies
- 45 Companies
- Which among the following tennis player won the women’s Pattaya Open 2013?
- Stephanie Taylore
- Maria Kirilenko
- Sabine Lisicki
- Marion Bartoli
- Which among the following country researchers discovered Newton’s 300 year-old-textbooks?
- Which two Australian cricketers Joined Australian Cricket Hall of Fame on 3 February 2013?
Glenn McGrath and Charlie Turner
- Rickey Ponting and Glenn McGrath
- Rickey Ponting and Charlie Turner
- Rickey Ponting and Michael Clarke
- Glenn McGrath and Charlie Turner
- Which Film Producers Council moves Supreme Court against counting of ballots?
- What rank was six Indian Institutes in Global Top Think-Tanks?
- By which India person given assent to the Criminal Law Ordinance 2013 on 3 February 2013?
- Home Minister
- Education Minister
- Prime Minister
- Who selected as Members of Chinese Parliament on 3 February 2013?
Mo Yan and Jackie Chan
- Tomas Tranströmer and Mo Yan
- Gao Xingjian and Liu Xiaobo
- Zhang Yimou and Liu Xiaobo
- Mo Yan and Jackie Chan
- Which among the following artist bagged Rs. 1 million Skoda Art Prize 2012?
L. N. Tallur
- L. N. Tallur
- Neeraj Tomar
- Rakesh Paswan
- Anil Joshi