- What is the name of speaker of Lok Sabha who launched National People Party and Joined BJP led NDA on 5 January 2013?
P A Sangma
- Meera Kumar
- Somnath Chatterji
- P A Sangma
- Ravi Ray
- What is the name of Seven-time world champion, who reached world Series Squash Finals?
- Nicol David
- Nick Matthew
- Laura Massaro
- Jenny Duncalf
- Which two tennis player claimed Ladies Doubles final at the Brisbane International?
Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sania Mirza
- Serena William and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sania Mirza
- Serena William and PV Sindhu
- PV Sindhu and Sania Mirza
- Which country launched Postage Stamp on Year of Snake on 5 January 2013?
- South Korea
- What is the name of Bengali actor, who passes away at age of 86 on 5 January 2013?
- Kishore Kumar
- Abdur Razzak
- Tulsi Chakraborty
- Haradhan Bandopadhyay
- Which Indian politician elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha on 5 January 2013?
- Neelam Sanjiva
- Rajni Patil
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
- BK Hariprasad
- Which among the following Indian economist said that Bangladesh ahead of India in gender equality?
- Satyajit Ray
- Jagdish Bhagwati
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Amarya Sen
- At 10 people killed and 9 policeman injured, 18 rioters arrested in-
- Who among the following won the women’s double Brisbane International tennis championship 2013?
Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
- Nadia Petrova and Alisa Kleybanova
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkovaa and Melanie Oudin
- Anna-Lena Groenfeld and Kveta Peschke
- Which Indian state’s Chief Minister threatened stir to Delhi on 5 March 2013?
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh