- Which country’s president released “Titled Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose” book?
- Sri Lanka
- Who among the following person nominated as the U.S. Interior Secretary by Barack Obama?
- Ken Salazar
- Raf Sanchez
- Sally Jewell
- Thomas McKean
- Who has been appointed as Group Spokesperson and Brand Custodian of Tata Group?
Mukund Govind Rajan
- Ratan Tata
- Cyrus Mistry
- Manjushree Khaitan
- Mukund Govind Rajan
- Which Swasthya scheme launched by Sonia Gandhi in Maharashtra on 6 February?
Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram
- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- Central Government Health Scheme
- Indira Awaas Yojana
- Which country won the 46 Medals in Special Olympic?
- Which Indian state’s polls confirmed 414 cases of paid news on 6 February 2013?
- Who has been named captain of the Indian hockey team for the 22nd Sultan Azlan Shah Invitational Tournament?
- Danish Mujtaba
- P.R. Sreejesh
- Syed Ali
- Harbinder Singh
- Which Indian state’s Panchayat imposed social boycott of Dalits on 6 February 2013?
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Which among the following country observed Kashmir Day on 6 February 2013?
- Which pharmacy company’s net profit up to 25% at Rs.338.78 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012?
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited