- Which country conducted third Nuclear test and defied UN Regulations for World Peace?
- South Korea
- North Korea
- Which social sites launched Pay-By-Tweet services in partnership with American Express?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi?
Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty
- Ashok Vajpeyi
- Sahitya Kala Parishad
- Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty
- R. B. Bhaskaran
- How many percent India’s Retail inflation rises in January?
10.79 per cent
- 10.79 per cent
- 9.10 per cent
- 8.20 per cent
- 10.45 per cent
- Which country renamed Sindh Province to ‘Sind’ on?
- Which among the following sports dropped from 2020 Olympic Games list?
- By which Investigation agency removed 2G prosecutors on 12 February 2013?
- Which century silver coin seized by Porumamilla police on 12 February 2013?
- Which two countries braced for 3,600 crore Kishenganga dispute orderhydro-electric project in North Kashmir?
India and Pakistan
- China and Pakistan
- India and Pakistan
- Bangladesh and China
- Japan and Nepal
- At least 12 persons including three women were killed in police firing and two in ethnic clashes in-