- At least 11 die and dozens injured building collapsed in-
- Which Telecom company decided to put an end to the 160 years old Telegraph Services in India?
- How many US dollars hiked by foreign investment limit in government Securities?
5 Billion US Dollars
- 10 Billion US Dollars
- 8 Billion US Dollars
- 5 Billion US Dollars
- 1 Billion US Dollars
- Who among the following takes charge as new BJP president of Uttar Pradesh?
- Amit Shah
- Murli Manohar Joshi
- Arun Jaitley
- Varun Gandhi
- Who became the new Brand Ambassador of Dior Homme Perfume?
- John William Ashe
- Robbert Pattinson
- Taylor Lautner
- Zac Efron
- Which among the following mobile company launched New Handset Model Samsung Galaxy Mega?
- Which Indian states government decided setting up of Education Commission rates for Tribals?
- Tamil Nadu
- Which country’s government announced that its hike 15 percent in its defence budget to 627 billion rupees for the fiscal 2013-14?
- Which county’s parliament amended the tough anti-terrorism law re-defining terrorism on 12 June 2013?
- Which among the following Indian state’s High Court upheld axing of tax breaks for SEZs?