- Which among the following country was highest per capita language in World according on 17 July 2013?
- Sri Lanka
- Which Indian state TDCCOL opened tribal world outlet at Biju Patnaik Airport?
- Which Indian state’s government cuts entry toll for vehicles from Maharashtra and Karnataka Districts?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following country launched Joint US-German space project?
- New Zealand
- Which Indian Territory listed for wine as food item to attract tourists on 17 July 2013?
- Dadra and Nagar Hawali
- Andman Nicobar
- What is the name of Inventor of Helicopter Shot, who died on 17 July 2013?
- Santosh Lal
- Mohit Sharma
- Rajeev Badra
- Anil Kumar
- Which Irish singer honored with Highest Cultural Award of France- the Commander of the Order?
Paul David Hewson
- Ali Ahsan
- Paul David Hewson
- Adam Clayton
- Lerry Mullen
- Reserve Bank of India opened special Liquidity Window for Mutual Funds———–
- Which country approved proposal to give SEBI more Powers?
- Which airport renamed as Kempegowda International Airport by Union Cabinet of India?
- India Airline
- Bengaluru Airpot
- Indira Gandhi Airport
- America Airport