- Which India Bank announced that it will open 1200 Branches in India and 8 Overseas Offices in 2013-14 FY?
State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Which among the following country banned at Bangladesh umpire for fixing in March 2013?
- Which Bollywood actor’s Indian Premier League team stakes may be up for grabs in March 2013?
Shah Rukh Khan
- Salman khand
- Amir Khand
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Akashay Kumar
- Which Medical science Institute restarted its eye bank in March 2013?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Tamil Nadu Government Dental Medical Colleges
- Siddhartha Govt Medical College
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Which Indian Vice president released “The First woman of India” in India on 19 March 2013?
- Hamid Ansari
- Bhairon Singh Shekhawat
- Krishan Ka
- Kocheril Raman Narayanan
- Which among the following Mobile Company won patent infringement suit against HTC in German Court on 19 March 2013?
- What is the name of Indian Institute of Chemical Technology’s scientist, who won the National Bioscience Award for 2012?
S. Venkata Mohan
- G. Naga Srinivas
- P. Anand
- S. Venkata Mohan
- Dr. Y. Soujanya
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill 2013 passed in Lok Sabha on———
- By which person bill of the National Food Security Bill passed on 19 March 2013?
- Prime Minister
- Chief Minister
- Home Minister
- In which Country Honoured Three NRIs by Indian High Commission on World Hindi Day on 19 March 2013?
- New Zealand