- Which two tennis players out of Australian Open mixed Doubles on 25 January 2013?
Mahesh Bhupati and Sania Mirza
- Maria Sarapova and Sania Mirza
- Bob Bryan and Mahesh Bhupath
- Jarmila Gajdosova and Matthew Ebden
- Mahesh Bhupati and Sania Mirza
- Where was held the first direct Presidential Elections-
- Czech Republic
- Which National Voters’ Day celebrated by Election Commission of India on 25 January 2013?
- Who the became Czech Republic’s first directly elected president on 25 January 2013?
- Václav Klaus
- Milos Zeman
- Karel Schwarzen
- Vladimír Franz
- Which man tennis player beats Roger Federer to reach Australian Open final on 25 January 2013?
- Rafael Nadal
- Stan Smith
- Henry Slocum
- Andy Murray
- Who has been appointed as new chief of staff of white house on 25 January 2013?
- Denis McDonough
- Jack Lew
- Tony Blinken
- Thomas E. Donilon
- Which Exchange Board of India revised the Mechanism of Offer for Sale?
Securities and Exchange Board of India
- National Stock Exchange Board
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Haryana Exchange Board
- Which among the following country’s President approved the Conferment of 108 Padma Awards?
- Which state’s government announced that the state will issue a multi-purpose smart card for prisoners on 25 January 2013?
- How many High Courts constituted for North East on 25 January 2013?