- Which two country failed to resolve nuclear liability?
India and Russia
- China and Pakistan
- Russia and America
- India and Russia
- Nepal and Japan
- Which among the following political party suspends 7 MLAs from primary membership of party?
Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam
- Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam
- Shiv Sena
- Samajwadi Party
- Who among the following named as the next Chief Justice of India?
- Ratan Watal
- Sarosh Homi
- Palanisamy Sathasivam
- R. Banumathi
- Which country’s Eight soldiers killed in bomb blast on 29 June 2013?
- United States
- Which country’s INS trikand was commissioned into the Indian Navy on 29 June 2013?
- Which Indian space agency announced that it will set to establish Navigation Satellite System?
- Which International Organisation issued new HIV treatment Guidelines?
World Health Organisation
- World Trade Organisation
- World Health Organisation
- International Monetary Fund
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- Which two countries discussed putting in place additional confidence-building measures (CBMs) and strengthening mechanisms for communication along the border on 29 June 2013?
China and India
- Pakistan and Japan
- Nepal and India
- China and India
- America and China
- What is the name of person, who accused of aiding land grab bid on 29 June 2013?
- Salim Raj
- Ramesh Chennithala
- V. S. Achuthana
- Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishn
- Which country keen on attracting Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) from India?