Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on April 01, 2014 major events.
- Who has been appointed as new prime minister of France?
- Manuel Valls
- Dieudonné M’bala M’bala
- Jean-Marc Ayrault
- Arnaud Montebourg
- CBSE Class XII physics question paper leaked in-
- Himachal Pradesh
- Which among the following actor will be the Aam Aadmi Partys (AAP) candidate in Lucknow against BJP chief Rajnath Singh?
- Akshay Kumar
- Shakti Kapoor
- Jaaved Jaaferi
- Arshad Warsi
- Which university scientists developed a wearable smart patch can detect disease and deliver drugs?
- Yonsei University
- Seoul National University
- Sungkyunkwan University
- Hanyang University
- Which country scientists develop a test to identify date rape drug in 30 seconds?
- United States
- Name the US Ambassador to India who has resigned from his post on Monday?
- Jen Psaki
- Christine A. Varney
- Deborah K. Jones
- Nancy Powell
- Who has been appointed as new chairman of Trent?
- Noel Naval Tata
- Karl Slym
- Kumar Mangalam Birla
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- Which Bollywood Actress will take on Rahul Gandhi in Amethi in upcoming Lok Sabha Elections?
- Mona Singh
- Smriti Irani
- Ekta Kapoor
- Mandira Bedi
- Name the former Romanian football player who announced his retirement from football on Monday?
- Dejan Stankovic
- Javier Zanetti
- Cristian Chivu
- Esteban Cambiasso
- Which among the following cricket team enter the semi-finals of ICC T20 world cup after crushed New Zealand?
- Sri Lanka
Manuel Valls: President Francois Hollande named former Interior Minister Manuel Valls as France’s new prime minister Monday, just 24 hours after his Socialists suffered heavy losses in nationwide municipal elections.
Manipur: CBSE on Monday told the Delhi high court that its Class XII physics question paper got leaked in Manipur but maintained the damage was confined to the state.
Jaaved Jaaferi: Film actor Jaaved Jaaferi will be the Aam Aadmi Partys (AAP) candidate in Lucknow against BJP chief Rajnath Singh as the party announced its 13th list of nominees for 22 Lok Sabha constituencies.
Seoul National University: Researchers of Seoul National University have developed a smart patch that can be worn on the wrist to detect symptoms of Parkinsons disease or epilepsy and even deliver drugs.
United States: Researchers from the National University of Singapore (NUS) have successfully developed the worlds first fluorescent sensor to identify the presence of Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) commonly called the date rape drug.
Nancy Powell: The U.S. ambassador to India has resigned following a row over the arrest of a junior Indian diplomat in New York that pushed relations between the world’s biggest democracies to their lowest ebb in more than a decade.
Noel Naval Tata: Noel Naval Tata, brother-in-law of Tata group Chairman Cyrus Mistry, has taken over as the chairman of retail arm Trent. He succeeds F K Kavarana, who retired from the Tata group after turning 70 this month.
Smriti Irani: TV star-turned-BJP politician Smriti Irani will take on Rahul Gandhi in Amethi turning the contest into a high profile clash with Aam Aadmi Party’s Kumar Vishwas already in the fray.
Cristian Chivu: Former Romania international Cristian Chivu has confirmed his retirement from football after leaving Inter Milan. His current deal was due to expire in the summer, but he and Inter have come to an agreement to terminate it early after struggling with a foot injury.
Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 59 runs in a low-scoring World Twenty20 Super-10 group one match in Chittagong Monday to cruise into the semi-finals.