- Which country beat Bangladesh by 17 runs in Twenty20 international on 31 March 2013?
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Which player beat Maria Sharapova to win sixth Miami title on 31 March 2013?
- Pam Shriver
- Winnie Shaw
- Yaroslava Shvedova
- Serena Williams
- In which country 10 killed from flash flood?
- Which states beat Punjab to clinch Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Tournament on 31 April?
- Who won the gold in triple jump in Indian GP Athletics?
- Mayookha Johny
- Joe Jackson
- Willie McCovey
- Who won the Worst Lyrics award at the 5th Annual Golden Kela awards?
- Janelle Monae
- Blender assailed Sting
- Anvita Dutt
- The Buoys – Timothy
- Which politics leader kicks off 18-month Jantantra Yatra?
- Anna Hazare
- Lal Krishn Advani
- Rahul Gandhi
- Which toll bridge shares jump 10% on DND toll hike on 1 April 2013?
- Delhi Gurgaon Direct
- Delhi Noida Direct
- Delhi Punjab Direct
- Delhi Aagra Direct
- Which Legendary Music Producer died at 79 on 31 March 2013?
- Kalyanji Anandji
- Jihae Lee
- Natsuko Danjo
- Phil Ramone
- Which Politics leader rejoins BJP Parliamentary Board after six years?
- Lal Krishan Advani
- Rajnath singh
- Narendra Modi
- Sudhanshu Mittal
1. Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka beat bangladesh by 17 runs in Twenty20 international
2. Serena Williams: Serena Williams beats Maria Sharapova to win sixth Miami title
3. Mauritius: Andy Murray beats David Ferrer to win Miami Masters
4. Gujurat: Gujarat beats Punjab to clinch Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Tournament
5. Maheswary: Renjith Maheswary wins gold in triple jump in Indian GP Athletics
6. Anvita Dutt: Anvita Dutt wins Worst Lyrics award at the 5th Annual Golden Kela awards
7. Anna Hazare: Anna Hazare kicks off 18-month Jantantra Yatra
8. Delhi Noida Direct: Noida Toll shares jump 10% on DND toll hike
9. Phil Ramone: Legendary Music Producer Phil Ramone Dies at 79
10. Narendra Modi: Narendra Modi rejoins BJP Parliamentary Board after six years