- Which Bank Quarter 4 net up 33 percent at Rs 362 crore profit?
- ICICI Bank
- SBI Bank
- PNB Bank
- YES Bank
- Which largest IT company of India 4 net profit rises 22% to Rs 3,597 crore?
- Tata Consulatancy Service
- Which Journalism school launch one year Hindi Journalism course?
- Times School of Journalism
- Mudra Institute of Communications
- Asian College of Journalism
- Manorama School of Communication
- Which Network Company launched Low Cost Data Plan Pocket Internet 24?
- What is the name of Sunrisers Hyderabad player, who takes hat trick against pune warriors?
- Kumar Sangakkara
- Akshath Reddy
- Amit Mishra
- Anand Rajan
- Which IPL team beat Mumbai Indians by 87 runs on 17 April 2013?
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Rajasthan Royal
- Chennai Super Kings
- Kings XI Punjab
- Which Telugu writer has been conferred with Jnanpith Award 2012 on April 2013?
- Dr Ravuri Bharadwaja
- Anjaneyulu Kodali
- Apparao Vissa
- Atukuri molla
- In which state of India 16 injured in bomb blast near BJP headquarters?
- What is the name of the actor who Supreme Court gives four more weeks to surrender?
- Salman Khan
- Amir Khan
- Sanjay Dutt
- Saif Ali Khan
- How many Judge took oath in Delhi High Court?
1. YES Bank : YES Bank Quarter 4 net up 33 percent at Rs 362 crore
2. Tata Consulatancy Service: TCS Quarter 4 net profit rises 22% to Rs 3,597 crore
3. Times School of Journalism: Times School of Journalism started one year Hindi journalism course
4. Aircel: Aircel Launched Low Cost Data Plan Pocket Internet 24
5. Amit Mishra: Amit Mishra takes hat trick, Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Pune Warriors by 11 runs
6. Rajasthan Royal: Rajasthan Royals beat Mumbai Indians by 87 runs
7. Dr Ravuri Bharadwaja: Telugu writer Dr Ravuri Bharadwaja conferred with Jnanpith award 2012
8. Karnataka: 16 injured in bomb blast near Karnataka BJP headquarters
9. Sanjay Dutt: Supreme Court gives Sanjay Dutt four more weeks to surrender
10. 8: Eight new judges take oath in Delhi High Court