- Which bank launched pre-paid card for unbanked population?
- Which IPL team beat Delhi Daredevils by 5 wickets in 23 April 2013?
- Mumbai Indian
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Kings XI Punjab
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Which Cricket player hits fastest hundred in Cricket History on 23rd April 2013?
- Chris Gayle
- David Warner
- Shane Watson
- Yuvraj Singh
- Who has been appointed as new vice-captain of Australia for ashes tour in April 2013?
- Glenn McGrath
- Matthew Wade
- Alastair Cook
- Brad Haddin
- Which Bollywood Film became the second biggest hit ever in Hong Kong?
- English Vinglish
- Pan Singh Tomar
- Jab Tak he jaan
- In which state of India has banned drinking at Goa’s beaches in April 2013?
- Which company has been launched Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 CPU in 24th April 2013?
- Which IT company launched Fonepad in India starting price just at Rs 15,500?
- Which bank gave Quarter 4 net profit up 30% to Rs 1,890 crore?
- Scientists have searched for the production of diesel-
1. SBI: State Bank of India launched pre-paid card for unbanked population
2. Kings XI Punjab: Kings XI Punjab beat Delhi Daredevils by 5 wickets
3. Chris Gayle: Gayle hits record-breaking hundred, RCB beat Pune by 130 runs
4. Brad Haddin: Brad Haddin to be appointed as vice-captain of australia for ashes tour
5. English Vinglish: English Vinglish becomes second biggest Bollywood hit ever in Hong Kong
6. Goa: Goa Government has banned drinking on Goa’s beaches
7. Spice: Spice launched Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 CPU for just at Rs. 14,999
8. Asus: Asus launched Fonepad in India starting price just at Rs 15,500
9. HDFC: HDFC Bank Quarter 4 net profit up 30% to Rs 1,890 crore
10.Bacteria: Scientists developed a bacteria that produce diesel