- Which company increased motorcycle prices by Rs. 500-1000 on 25th April 2013?
- Hero Motocorp
- Who is the head of Prime Minister Economic Advisory Council?
- C Rangarajan
- Dr. M Govinda Rao
- Dr. Saumitra Chaudhury
- Dr. Vijay Shankar Vyas
- Which University Scientist developed first vaccine to fight gut bacteria in autistic kids?
- University of Exeter
- University of California
- University of England
- University of Guelph
- Who became the first Englishman to hits 6 sixes in one over?
- Ravi Bopara
- Kevin Peterson
- Jordan Clark
- Ian Bell
- Where was held Badminton Indian Open 2013?
- New Delhi
- How many Award won by NIT students at Film and Television Institute of India?
- Who won the Gold Award at the Greentech HR & Corporate Governance Conference 2013 held in Goa?
- M.K. PauloseBiscuits
- R.S. Mina
- Shripal Y. Naik
- Rakesh Saxena
- How many time period reduced by Indian Railways for advance booking of train tickets?
- 30 days
- 15 days
- 60 days
- 45 days
- What is the name of former Pakistani Player who died in road accident on 25th April 2013?
- Salim Pervez
- Salim Malik
- Mushtaq Ahmed
- Salman Butt
- Who has been recently appointed as new Chairperson & Managing Director of United Bank of India?
- Sh. M. D. Mallya
- Archana Bhargava
- Sh. B A Prabhakar
- Smt. Nupur Mitra
1. Hero Motocorp: Hero MotoCorp increased motorcycle prices by Rs 500-1000
2. C Rangarajan: Power tariff from plants may rise by Re 1
3. University of Guelph: Scientist developed First vaccine to fight gut bacteria in autistic kids
4. Jordan Clark: Jordan Clark become first Englishman to hits 6 sixes in one over
5. New Delhi: Saina Nehwal crashes out of India Open
6. 5: NIT students win 5 awards at Film and Television Institute of India
7. R.S.Mina: R.S.Mina has been honoured with Gold Award as HR Leader
8. 60 days: Advance booking period for train tickets reduced to 60 days
9. Salim Pervez: Former Pakistan opener Salim Pervez dies in road accident
10. Archana Bhargava: Archana Bhargava appointed as new Chairperson & Managing Director of United Bank of India