- Which Bank Quarter 4 net jumps 21% to 2,304 crore?
- Punjab National Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- How many percent Maruti Suzuki growth profit rises on 27th April 2013?
- What is the name of current MD & CEO of ICICI Bank?
- Chanda Kochchar
- K.V. Kamath
- Ms. Mulye
- Mr. Farid Akhtar
- Who has been recently appointed as new president of Asian Development Bank?
- Takehiko Nakao
- Haruhiko Kuroda
- Takeshi Watanabe
- Kikuo Iwata
- What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S4 who launched recently in India?
- Rs. 41,500
- Rs. 40,000
- Rs. 23,000
- Rs. 32,000
- In which country 38 people Killed in Fire on 26th April 2013?
- Which IPL Cricket team beat Kings XI Punjab by 6 wickets on 26th April 2013?
- Chennai Super Kings
- Rajasthan Royals
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Who won the Jaypee Greens Open 2013?
- Manav Jaini
- Smriti Mehra
- Sharmila Nicollet
- Skins Game
- Which Indian Badminton Player enter the semi final of India Open?
- Saniya Nehwal
- PV Sindhu
- Jwala Gutta
- Manjusha Kanwar
- Which American legendary music singer who died on 26th April 2013?
- Paula Abdul
- Janet Jackson
- Vanessa Carlton
- George Jones
1. ICICI Bank: ICICI Banks Quarter 4 net jumps 21% to 2,304 crore
2. 79%: Maruti Quarter 4 growth profit rises 79% to 1,148 crore
3. Chanda Kochchar: ICICI Banks Quarter 4 net jumps 21% to 2,304 crore
4. Takehiko Nakao: Japan’s Takehiko Nakao appointed as new president of Asian Development Bank
5. Rs. 41,500: Samsung Galaxy S4 launched in India for just at Rs. 41,500
6. Russia: 38 Killed in Fire at Russian Psychiatric Hospital
7. Kolkata Knight Riders: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Kings XI Punjab by 6 wickets
8. Manav Jaini: Golfer Manav Jaini wins Jaypee Greens Open
9. PV Sindhu: PV Sindhu cruises into semi-final of India Open
10. George Jones: American legendary music singer George Jones dead at 81