- Which businessman’s brother seal Rs1,200 crore telecom deal?
- Mukesh Ambani
- Ratan Tata
- Vijay malaya
- Azim Premji
- Which dryfruit item can slash Diabetes Risk by 25 percent?
- Which country women defeat Bangladesh by 49 runs to lead 1-0 in T20 series on wednesday?
- Sri Lanka
- Which player entered quarterfinal stage in Asian Billiards on 2 April 2013?
- Pankaj Advani
- Alok kumar
- Naveen Kumar
- Rakesh Kumar
- Which state assembly passes new Lokayukta Bill?
- How many cancellation charges increased by Jet Airways on domestic flights on 2nd April 2013?
- Who has been appointed as Mumbai & West Zone Chief Selector?
- Abey Kuruvilla
- Mohinder Amarnath
- Sandeep Patil
- Where launched Railway Miniter Wi-Fi- Service on Kolkata Rajdhani in India?
- Delhi Rajdhani
- Bihar Rajdhani
- Rajasthan Rajdhani
- Kolkata Rajdhani
- Where is Militant attacked killed 7 and dozens injured on 2 April 2013?
- Which Indian-American has moved closer to become the first South Asian circuit court judge of the United States?
- Neal Kumar Katyal
- Srikanth Sri Srinivasan
- Sabita Singh
- Jatinder Kumar Bajaj
1. Mukesh Ambani : 8 years after bitter split, Ambani brothers seal Rs 1,200 crore telecom deal
2. Walnuts : Walnuts Can Slash Diabetes Risk by 25 Percent
3. India : India Women defeat Bangladesh by 49 runs to lead 1-0 in T20 series
4. Alok kumar : Alok kumar enters knockout quarterfinal stage in Asian Billiards
5. Gujurat : Gujarat Assembly passes new Lokayukta Bill
6. Rs1050 : Cancelling air tickets now a costly affair
7. Sandeep Patil : Sandeep Patil quits as Mumbai & West Zone Chief Selector
8. Kolkata Rajdhani : Railway Minister Launched Wi-Fi Service on Kolkata Rajdhani
9. Pakistan : Militant attack on Pakistan power station killed 7 and dozens injured
10. Srikanth Sri Srinivasan : Srikanth Sri Srinivasan to be first S. Asian circuit court judge in United State