Assam PoliceAssam Police Head Quarters, Guwahati invites application for the post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade â III). Applications are invited in theÂ StandardÂ FormÂ of Application fromÂ the Citizen of India for filling up of the Vacant Posts under the Police Department.
- Name of the post-Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancies-60
- Scale of Pay-PB-II Rs. 5,200 â 20,200/-Â + Grade Pay -Â Rs. 2,200/-
- Age Limit: 18 Years and maximum of 38 Years as on 01/01/2012.
- Name of the post-StenographerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- No of Vacancies-10Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Scale of Pay-PB-II Rs. 5,200 â 20,200/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 2,900/-
- Age Limit: 18 Years and maximum of 38 Years as on 01/01/2012.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Â Application Fee: Candidate will submit Treasury Challan of Rs. 50/-Â only for General Categories and Rs. 25/- onlyÂ for S.C / S.T. Categories to deposit under the Head of Account â 0055-Â Police Receipt.â Money Order / Cash / Cheque / Bank Draft etc. in lieu of Treasury Challan will not be accepted even on the plea of PostalÂ Delay .
How To Apply: The last date of submission ofÂ Application is 18/05/2012, to be addressed to the DeputyÂ Inspector General of Police, (Admn.), Assam,Â Ulubari, Guwahati- 7.