- Which Medicine Company Quater1 net up 10 per cent at Rs 485 crore?
- Cipla medicine Loboratories
- Altra-Analytical Laboratories
- Pharma Copoeial Laboratories For India Medicine
- Central Forensic Science Laboratories
- Which Mobile Company announced online Pre-booking open in India?
- Which Australia Cricket Player’s century went in vain on 10 August 2013?
- Glenn Maxwell
- Aaron Finch
- Pet Cummnis
- Ryan Harris
- Which cricket A team beat by 18 runs D/L Method in the tri-series?
- New Zealand
- Which world No.1 badminton player enter the final of world Badminton Championship?
- Novak Zokovich
- Lee Chong Wei
- Roger Federer
- Nafael Nadal
- In which country 20 people dead in air raids in Syria’s Latakiya Province?
- In which country Series of car bombings kills 50 on 10 August 2013?
- Which organization suspends 5 engineers, 2 beldars in Micromax bribery case?
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Gujurat Municipal Corporation
- Rajasthan unicipal Corporation
- Punjab Municipal Corporation
- What is the name of YSR Congress leader who resigned on 10th August 2013 from Lok Sabha?
- Jaganmohan Reddy
- N Kiran Kumar Reddy
- N Chandrababu Naidu
- Which disease increased by High blood sugar?
- Brain Tubemar
- Heart attack
1. Cipla medicine Loboratories: Cipla Quater1 net up 10 per cent at Rs 485 crore.
2. Nokia: Nokia Lumia 925 pre-bookings open in India.
3. Aaron Finch: Aaron Finch century in vain as South Africa A beat Australia A by 19 runs.
4. India: India A beat South Africa A by 18 runs D/L Method in the tri-series.
5. Lee Chong Wei: World No.1 Lee Chong Wei enter the final of World Badminton Championship.
6. Syria: Syria: 20 dead in air raids in Syria’s Latakia province.
7. Iraq: Series of car bombings kills 50 in Baghdad
8. North Delhi Municipal Corporation: NDMC suspends 5 engineers, 2 beldars in Micromax bribery case.
9. Jaganmohan Reddy: Jaganmohan Reddy quits Lok Sabha, his mother Vijayamma assembly.
10. Cancer: High blood sugar levels linked to increased risk of dementia.