- Which country’s player win first U-21 ITTF World Tour in Brazil Open?
- Which cricket team beat India A to reach final on 11 August 2013?
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- Which Badminton player crushes Raonic to win Rogers Cup?
- Roger Federer
- Novak Zokovich
- Rafael Nadal
- Lee Chong Wei
- Which biscuits company profit rises 92% to Rs.89.5 crore in june quarter?
- Parle G
- Good Day
- Marry Gold
- Which travel sites down as co forgets to renew domain name according to media?
- Make myTeip.com
- Which Bank’s net profit falls 13.6 percent to 32.41 billion rupees?
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Which state of India curfew as Kishtwar tension spreads on 11 August 2013?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Which IIT-state director charged by IIT-Kharagpur last week in Coalnet scam?
- Gujurat Director
- Bihar Director
- Rajasthan Director
- Assam Director
- In which country died 22 in Afghanistan’s Kabul Province?
- Which country’s scientist found a laser test to tell us when we will die?
1. India: India’s young paddler Soumyajit Ghosh win his first U-21 ITTF World Tour in Brazil Open.
2. Australia: Maxwell shines as Australia A beat India A to reach final.
3. Rafael Nadal: Rafael Nadal crushes Raonic to win Rogers Cup.
4. Britannia: Britannia profit rises 92% to Rs.89.5 crore.
5. Yatra.com: Yatra.com site down as co forgets to renew domain name.
6. State Bank of India: State Bank of India net profit falls 13.6 percent to 32.41 billion rupees.
7. Jammu Kashmir: Jammu under curfew as Kishtwar tension spreads.
8. Bihar Director: IIT-Patna director charged in Coalnet scam.
9. Afghanistan: Flash floods kill 22 in Afghanistan’s Kabul province.
10. America: United State scientists found a Laser test to tell us when we will die