- Which Gas Organization’s Quarter 1 net profit down 34% on high subsidy bills?
- Which Airlines offers option of paying Rs. 250 for secure vacant adjacent seat?
- Sahara Airlines
- Indian Airlines
- Spicejet Airlines
- Jet Airlines
- When will resume Amarnath yatra in August 2013?
- 10 August 2013
- 20 July 2013
- 5 August
- 13 August 2013
- In Which state of India, 4 lakh government employees were ready to strike work?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Which state of India’s finance minister bailed on 12 August 2013?
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which state’s Home Minister resigns on 12 August 2013 on Omar’s Nudge?
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Which country Prime Minister resigns from Parliament on August 2013?
- South Africa
- The Animesh Chauhan has been appointed as the Excutive Director of Which Bank?
- Which India cricketer slams historic 248-run, takes India A to tri-series final?
- Rabindra Jadeja
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Which Company launched Cyber-shot RX100 II with NFC technology for just at Rs 42,990?
1. ONGC: ONGC Quarter 1 net profit down 34% on high subsidy bills.
2. Spicejet Airlines: SpiceJet offers option of paying Rs. 250 for secure vacant adjacent seat.
3. 13 August 2013: Jammu and Kashmir government says Amarnath Yatra resume from Today.
4. Andhra Pradesh: 4 lakh Andhra staff to protest against bifurcation decision.
5. Madhya Pradesh: Sodomy Case: Former MP minister Raghavji granted bail.
6. Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu & Kashmir junior home minister resigns on Omar’s nudge.
7. Bhutan: Former Bhutanese prime minister resigns from Parliament.
8. SBI: Animesh Chauhan has been appointed as the Executive Director of Central Bank of India.
9. Shikhar Dhawan: Shikhar Dhawan slams historic 248-run, takes India A to tri-series final.
10. Sony: Sony launches Cyber-shot RX100 II with NFC technology for just at Rs 42,990.