- What is the name of Former Union Minister and BJP leader dies at 64 in Chhattisgarh on 14 August 2013?
- Dilip Singh Judeo
- Rajnath Thakur
- Sushma Swraj
- Narendra Modi
- In Which country 87 injured, 45,000 homes damaged in earthquake on 14 August 2013?
- Which country seizes Indian ship carrying oil from Iraq?
- In which country 149 Killed for unrest Mohammed El Baradei resigns vice president post?
- Which technical Company CBI remand ex-MD Rajesh Agarwal and six others in Bribery Case on 14 August 2013?
- Which bank of India Puts Curbs on Foreign-Currency Outflows?
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Reserve Bank of India
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of east Delhi discom BYPL?
- Ramesh Narayanan
- Arvind Gujral
- Animesh Chauhan
- Dimple Verma
- What is the name of cricketer who received Arjuna Award along with Badminton Player PV Sindhu?
- Rohit Sharma
- Sikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- Rabindra Jadeja
- Which Cricket team beat Australia A by 50 runs and clinch tri-series on 14 August 2013?
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
- What is the name of woman badminton player who loses to Sloane stephens on 13 August 2013?
- Saina Nehwal
- Maria Sharapova
- Serena Williams
- PV Sindhu
1. Dilip Singh Judeo: Former Union Minister Dilip Singh Judeo dies at 64.
2. China: 87 injured, 45,000 homes damaged in China earthquake.
3. Iran: Iran seizes Indian ship carrying oil from Iraq.
4. Micomax: Bribery Case: CBI remand for Micromax ex-MD Rajesh Agarwal and six others.
5. Egypt: 149 killed in Egypt unrest Mohammed El Baradei resigns vice president post.
6. Reserve Bank of India: Reserve Bank of India Puts Curbs on Foreign-Currency Outflows.
7. Arvind Gujral: Arvind Gujral has been appointed the new CEO of east Delhi discom BYPL.
8. Virat Kohli: Arjuna Award for Virat Kohli, PV Sindhu; Ronjan Sodhi gets Khel Ratna.
9. India: India A beat Australia A by 50 runs; clinch tri-series.
10. Maria Sharapova: WTA Western & Southern Open: Maria Sharapova loses to Sloane Stephens.