Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on August 22, 2014 major events.
- What is the name of Chinese Hollywood actor, who apologised for his son’s involvement in a drug abuse case on Friday?
- Calvin Harris
- Danny Moder
- Jackie Chan
- Jaycee Chan
- Which Indian actress signed as the brand ambassador for its beauty category on 21 August?
- Sushmita Sen
- Karishma Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt
- Which Indian News Paper signed with leading US based news and opinion website Huffington Post on 21 August?
- Times of India
- Nav Bharat Times
- Dainik Jagron
- Delhi Times
- Which state chief Minister became the third non-BJP CM to be booed by BJP workers on 21 August?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Which Indian Department recently launched IT initiatives on 21 August?
- Education Department
- Railway Department
- Science Department
- Finance Department
- Who has been recently appointed for Mahila Bank’s Executive Director on 21 August?
- M. Swathi
- Chanda Kocher
- Indra Nooyi
- Sikha Sharma
- Which Indian weightlifter won bagged India’s first medal in the second Youth Olympic Games on Thursday?
- Ragala Venkat Rahul
- Sudhir Kumar Chitradurga
- Vikas Thakur
- Vicky Batta
- In which Indian state Christians can opt for cremation?
- Uttar Pradesh
- What is the name of Goa’s chief minister, who apologised for use of ‘NIGRO’ on Thursday?
- Manohar Parrikar
- Sushma Swaraj
- P. Chidambaram
- Arun Jaitley
- Which minister of Federation of Association in Indian Tourism & Hospitality, who welcomed by Arun Jaitley at New Delhi?
- Raman Singh
- Digambar Kamat
- Nakul Anand
- None of these
Jackie Chan: Jackie Chan is a Chinese Hollywood actor.
Alia Bhatt: Alia Bhatt is an Indian film actress and singer who appears in Bollywood films and she is twenty one year old.
Times of India: Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World.
Jharkhand: This is Indian state and it is located in eastern India and its capital is Ranchi.
Railway Department: The Indian railways have technical and non-technical departments for its operation and management and its served provide to people for place to place.
M. Swathi: Now It is ED of Mahila Bank and she was the General Manager of Corporation Bank. She joined the banking industry on 15.09.1980 as Agriculture Field Officer in the Rural Banking Department of Corporation Bank and rose to the rank of General Manager.
Ragala Venkat Rahul: Ragala Venkat Rahul is a Indian weightlifter.
Kerala: Kerala, regionally referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
Manohar Parrikar: Manohar Gopalkrishna Prabhu Parrikar is an Indian politician who has been Chief Minister of Goa since 9 March 2012. Previously he was Chief Minister from 2000 to 2005.
Nakul Anand: Nakul Anand, President of the Hotels Association of India, and CEO, ITC Hotels, who will be the first chairman of FAITH.