Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on August 25, 2014 major events.
- Which African footballer died after hit by a projectile during an Algerian league match on 24 August?
- Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse
- John Obi Mikel
- Alex Song
- None of these
- What is the name of Maharashtra’s Governor, who has been recently resign after transfer to Mizoram on 24 August?
- V Purushothaman
- Kamla Beniwal
- K Sankaranarayanan
- Virendra Kataria
- In which country The Narendra Modi will visit on 31 August 2014 for spend four Night?
- Which Indian state’s police has lodged an FIR on National Level Shooter on 24 August?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which Political party’s chief announced on Sunday that He will not resign from their post at Durga Chowk in Kerari?
- Bhartiya Janta Party
- Aam Admi Party
- Indian National Congress
- Bhartiya Sapa Party
- Which Indian Minister underwent their checkup at AIIMS on Sunday?
- Education Minister
- Health Minister
- Prime Minister
- Railway Minister
- Which Indian Oil Company planned Rs10,000crore gas pipeline project at Varanasi?
- Which country’s scientists have developed “Video-less” 3D games of sight to allow visually impaired players?
- What is the name of SEBI’s chairman, who free from case of MCX-SX to function as a full-fledged private stock exchange by CBI?
- C B Bhave
- Boko Haram
- Arun Jaitley
- Mamta Banerjee
- What is the name of MPCA President, who has recently elected?
- Anand Kumar
- Sanjay Jagdale
- Pallvi Joshi
- Cheteswar Pujara
Cameroonian striker Albert Ebosse
Aam Admi Party
C B Bhave