Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on August 26, 2014 major events.
- Which Indian Boxer lost his bronze his medal in Youth Olympic Games on 25 August?
- Gaurav Solanki
- Sushil Kumar
- Vijendra Sigh
- None of these
- Which Indian cricketer’s father arrested in case of late night brawl allegedly over car parking by Haryana Police on 25 August?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Virendra Sehwag
- Yuvraj Singh
- Which Bank’s governor has cautioned finance secretaries of state government against debt waiver scheme as banks on 25 August?
- Reserve Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Which car company announced that”closely” looking at setting up a second factory in India as the Korean car on 25 August?
- Which Indian Billionaire plan to invest $2 billion to build a 2,500 megawatt power plant in Odisha?
- Mukesh Ambani
- Anil Ambani
- Azim Premji
- Gautam Adani
- Which company imposed Rs2,545crore fine on 14 car makers company on 25 August?
- Competition Commission of India
- In which state Azim Premji invest Rs900crore for over 10% stake Global Education Services announced on 25 August?
- Tamil Nadu
- In which state launched Lonavla seaplane service on 25 August?
- Which Indian court coal blocked has created an air of uncertainly for public and private sector players on 25 August?
- Trial Court
- High Court
- Supreme Court
- Session Court
- Which Bank launched “Family Suraksha Bachat Khata” on 25 August?
- Canara Bank
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab National Bank
Yuvraj Singh: Yuvraj Singh is an Indian international cricketer. He is an all-rounder who bats left-handed in the middle-order and bowls slow left-arm orthodox. He is the son of former Indian fast bowler and Punjabi actor Yograj Singh.
Reserve Bank of India: The ‘Reserve Bank of India is India’s Central Banking Institution, which controls the Monetary Policy of the Indian Rupee. on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Hyundai: The Hyundai Motor Company is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Gautam Adani: Gautam Adani is a first generation Indian entrepreneur who is the Chairman and founder of Adani Group.
Competition Commission of India: Competition is the best means of ensuring that the ‘Common Man’ or ‘Aam Aadmi’ has access to the broadest range of goods and services at the most competitive prices.
Karnataka: Karnataka is a state in South West India. It was created on 1 November 1956, with the passage of the States Reorganisation Act.
Mumbai: Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, second most populous metropolitan area in India, and the fifth most populous city in the world.
Supreme Court: The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal of India as established under the Constitution of India, which makes the Supreme Court the highest constitutional court and guardian of the Constitution.
Punjab National Bank: Punjab National Bank is an Indian financial services company based in New Delhi, India. Founded in 1895, the bank has over 5,800 branches and over 6,000 ATMs across 764 cities. It serves over 80 million customer.