Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on August 28, 2014 major events.
- Which Bollywood actor becomes as Ambassador for Interpol’s “Turn Back Crime” promotes greater awareness on 27 August?
- Salman Khan
- Abhishek Bachchan
- Sunit Shetty
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Which Italian Footballer confirmed that he will play for Delhi in the Indian Super League on 27 August?
- Francesco Totti
- Alessandro Del Piero
- Andrea Pirlo
- Fabio Cannavaro
- Which milk company has been launched Prepaid card ‘smart change card’ with SBI on 27 August?
- Mother Dairy
- None of these
- Which Education Board has been issued guidelines for classes IX and X summative assignments II to be conducted in March 2015 on 27 August?
- Board of Secondary Education Assam
- Bihar School Examination Board
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Haryana Board of School Education
- How many delegations will go to with Narendra Modi in Japan on 30 August?
- Who has been reviewed the ongoing Scorpene submarine construction project at Mazagon Docks (MDL on Wednesday?
- Sushma Swaraj
- Rajnath Singh
- Amit Shah
- Arun Jaitley
- Which state deferred call on withdrawing licenses of bars on 27 August?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian state’s government lifted the restriction of supplying one subsidized cooking gas cylinder a month on 27 August?
- Uttar Pradesh
- In which Indian state arrested five Naxals before CRPF Kondagaon district on Wednesday?
- Which company ordered by Supreme Court leading realtor to deposit Rs630crore in there months on 27 August?
- None of these
Shah Rukh Khan: Shah Rukh Khan also known as SRK, is an Indian actor, producer, television personality and philanthropist.
Alessandro Del Piero: Alessandro Del Piero Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian footballer who is currently a free agent. He last played for and captained Sydney FC in the A-League. He is second place in the ranking of Italian all-time top scorers.
Mother Dairy: Mother Dairy, set up in 1974, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Dairy Development Board of India.
Central Board of Secondary Education: This Board is Delhi Education Board and located is 2, Community Center, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, DL 110092.
60: The Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who prefers to travel light, will go to Japan Saturday with his official delegation comprising fewer than 60 Members.
Arun Jaitley: Arun Jaitley is currently the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Defence of the Union cabinet of India in the 16th Lok Sabha. He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Kerala: Kerala, regionally referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
Delhi: The Government of Delhi is the supreme governing authority of the Indian national capital territory of Delhi and its 9 districts.
Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh Chattīsgaṛh is a state in Central India. It is the 10th largest state in India, with an area of 135,190 km². With a population of 25.5 million, Chhattisgarh is the 16th most-populated state of the nation.
DLF: DLF Limited is one of the largest commercial real estate developer in India. It was founded by Chaudhary Raghvendra Singh in 1946 and is based in New Delhi, India.