- What is the record gain price of gold in a single day?
- 1,000 Rupees
- 1,500 Rupees
- 2,500 Rupees
- 1,800 Rupees
- What is name of India’s first dedicated military satellite?
- Surya missile
- Which team out of Europe League after Court of Arbitration for Sport upholds ban?
- Real Madrid
- What is the name of State finance and health minister of Gujarat?
- Sunil Kumar
- Narendra Modi
- Sharad Yadav
- Nitin Patel
- Which team defeat Pune Pistons by 3-0 to enter the final of Indian Badminton League 2013?
- Awadhe Warriors
- Hyderabad Hotshots
- Mumbai Masters
- Krrish Delhi Smashers
- How many People killed in 2 buildings collapse in Western India?
- What is the name of District magistrate who gave Durga a clean chit shunted out by Uttar Pradesh government?
- Kumar Ravikant Singh
- Hiralal Gupta
- Sumit Gupta
- Mukesh Sharma
- What is the name of current director of AIIMS?
- Dr. Rajesh Kumar
- Dr. Hemant Sinha
- Dr. R C Deka
- Dr. V.K Das
- Who has been recently appointed as new CEO for African operations by Bharti Airtel?
- Manoj Kohli
- Christian de Faria
- Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Gopal Vittal
- What is the name of Infosys highest paid Indian executive who recently resigned?
- Ashok Vemuri
- S.D. Shibulal
- Sanjay Jalona
- P. Jayakumar
1. 2,500 Rupees:Gold jumps by Rs 2,500 to record high of Rs 34,500 in Delhi
2. Rukmini:India’s first dedicated military satellite launch tomorrow
3. Fenerbahce:Fenerbahce out of Europe League after Court of Arbitration for Sport upholds ban
4. Nitin Patel:11 die as 2 buildings built for poor collapse in Vadodara
5. Hyderabad Hotshots:Red-hot Hyderabad Hotshots in Indian Badminton League final
6. Eleven:11 die as 2 buildings built for poor collapse in Vadodara
7. Kumar Ravikant Singh:District magistrate who gave Durga a clean chit shunted out by Uttar Pradesh government
8. Dr. R C Deka:AIIMS director Dr R C Deka retires in september
9. Christian de Faria:Bharti Airtel appointed Christian de Faria as the new CEO for African operations
10. Ashok Vemuri:Infosys highest paid Indian executive Ashok Vemuri quits