Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on August 29, 2014 major events.
- Which company signed an MoU with Korea Raik Network Authority in August?
- Which Indian state’s Bank case registered by CBI in a mega cash for loan scam involving public sector banks on Thursday?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which High court ordered DDA hand over to DTC required land for relocation of the 50-acre Millennium Bus Depot on 28 August?
- Rajasthan High Court
- Chhattisgarh High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Odisha High Court
- In which Indian state locked Aligarh Church by Habil Gyan on 28 August?
- Which country will soon launched regular shipping service to Myanmar and Bangladesh?
- Who has been resigned, becoming the ninth governor to do so since the NDA government assumed office in May on 28 August?
- Nirbhay Sharma
- V.K. Duggal
- Krishan Kant Paul
- Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil
- Which company’ smartphone can detects jaundice in newborns and can deliver results to parents and pediatricians within minutes?
- Which Indian script launched “dot bharat” domain on 27 August?
- Which software company won Rs18 crore for title sponsorship for 2014-2015 on 28 August?
- ITC Infotech
- None of these
- Which Indian actress has trained hard to build the physique to play the boxing on Mary Kom?
- Kareena Kapoor
- Sonam Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha
- Priyanka Chopra
RITES: RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956.
Maharashtra: Maharashtra is a state in the western region of India and is the nation’s second-most populous. It is also the second-most populous sub-national entity in the world, with over 110 million inhabitants.
Delhi High Court: The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur.
Mumbai: Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, second most populous metropolitan area in India, and the fifth most populous city in the world.
India: India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world.
V.K. Duggal: Vinod Kumar Duggal is an Indian civil servant. He served as Home Secretary. He belongs to the 1968 batch of IAS.
Apple: Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics.
Devnagari: Devanagari a compound of “deva” and “nāgarī also called Nagari. The name of its parent writing system is an abugida alphabet of India and Nepal.
Microsoft: Microsoft Corporation or is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Priyanka Chopra:Priyanka Chopra is an Indian film actress and singer, and the winner of the Miss World pageant of 2000.