- Which metel production rise 47% in July at 9.91 lakh tones?
- JSW Steel
- Which airline company net profit down 10% to Rs.50.6 crore?
- Sahara Airline
- Indian Airline
- SpiceJet Airline
- Kingfisher Airlines
- From Which Country Kirobo the talking robot blasts into space on historic mission to Test?
- Which University has discovered cosmic graveyard of comets?
- Oxford University
- Antioquia University
- California University
- Canada University
- Who became the first woman to win 6 gold medals at a single world championship on 12 August 2013?
- Sikha Tandon
- Richa Mishra
- Ryan Lochte
- Missy Franklin
- Which cricket team take 331 runs lead on fourth day of 3rd ashes test match against England?
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
- Which chess player clinched the Politiken Cup 2013?
- Vishvanathan Anand
- Ivan Cheparinov
- Parimarjan Negi
- Veselin Topalov
- Which country banned New Zealand milk products after bacteria scare in August 2013?
- What is the name of Former IDSA director who passes away on 4th August
- Jasjit Singh
- Daniel Martinage
- Brian Vogel
- Roger Renstrom
- In which country 23 tourists went missing at a scenic spot?
1. JSW Steel : JSW crude steel production up 47% in July at 9.91 lakh tones.
2. SpiceJet Airline: Budget airline SpiceJet net profit down 10% to Rs.50.6 crore.
3. Japan: Kirobo the talking robot blasts into space on historic mission from Japan.
4. Antioquia University: Researchers of University of Antioquia have discovered Cosmic graveyard of comets.
5. Missy Franklin: Missy Franklin became first woman to win 6 golds at a single world championship.
6. Australia: Australia take 331 runs lead on fourth day of 3rd ashes test match against England.
7. Parimarjan Negi: Parimarjan Negi clinched the Politiken Cup 2013 in style.
8. China: China bans New Zealand milk products after bacteria scare.
9. Jasjit Singh: Former IDSA director, leading strategic thinker Jasjit Singh passes away.
10. China: 23 tourists went missing at a scenic spot in China