- How many people killed in suicide attack on police in Quetta?
- Which Company recorded a net loss of Rs 524 crore in the second quarter ended June?
- Yamaha Motor India
- Recently how many kilogram heroin seized by Directorate of Revenue Intelligence?
- 100 kilogram
- 20 kilogram
- 50 kilogram
- 35 kilogram
- How many percent Online filing of income tax returns jumps?
- 80 Percent
- 68 Percent
- 20 Percent
- 50 Percent
- Which Indian player recently told that make fixing a criminal offence?
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Saurav Ganguly
- Rahul Dravid
- Kapil Dev
- How many judges thrown out of Chinese Communist Party over sex scandal on 7th August 2013?
- Which Company net profit fell 23% to Rs 1,726 crore in the three months ended June 30?
- Maruti Suzuki
- Tata Motors
- India Cements
- Which Company recently launched Optimus L7 II P713, at a price of Rs. 13,789?
- What is current price of Indian currency in market on 7th August 2013?
- 55.58 Paise
- 56.36 Paise
- 58.00 Paise
- 61.30 Paise
- Which Country has constructed a rocket-launching site that could be used for testing ballistic missiles?
1. Eighteen:18 killed in suicide attack on police in Quetta
2. Ranbaxy:Ranbaxy recorded a net loss of Rs 524 crore in the second quarter
3. 35 kilogram:35 kilogram heroin seized in Punjab
4. 68 Percent:Online filing of income tax returns jumps 68 percent
5. Rahul Dravid:Rahul Dravid urges, Make fixing a criminal offence
6. Three:3 judges thrown out of CPC over sex scandal
7. Tata Motors:Tata Motors net dips 23 percent to 1,726 crore
8. LG:LG Optimus L7 II P713 available online for just at Rs.13,789
9. 61.30 Paise:Rupee loses 49 paise, ends at record low of 61.30
10. Iran:Iran launch site likely for testing ballistic missiles