Bank of Baroda probationary officers Exam March 3, 2011
General Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness
(Based on memory)
1. Trade Ministers of Key WTO member countries including India held a meeting at Davos in Switzerland on January 29, 2011.
Which one of the following was the purpose of this meeting?
(D) Negotiations for a global trade deal
2. Which one of the following advices has/have been given by leading Economists to Finance Minister during their pre-budget meeting with him?
1. To take measures to boost farm productivity only.
2. To improve supply of agricultural products only.
3. To reduce the fiscal deficit only.
(D) All 1, 2 and 3
3. as per recent newspaper reports, which one of the following countries has signed highest number of deals to get global project finance?
4. Which of the following terms is used in Banking Field?
(A) Interest Rate Swap
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of Bank of Baroda probationary officers Exam 2011: