Admission Test for Commonwealth Executive MBA & MPA Programmes:
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) organized an entrance test known as CEMAT for the entry towards Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration(CEMBA) and Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA) programmes. These are mainly designed for highly talented and skilled persons dedicated to self-development and a greater level of attainment in their professional lives. This admission test is intended to offer an additional aspect of measurement for the selection of candidates for this thorough and challenging programme of study.
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university either in India or aboard or equivalent professional qualification
- 2 years of work experience at supervisory or management level.
- Working awareness of English(Mandatory).
- Resident of India or a Commonwealth country
- Should consists of satisfactory score on the CEMBA/CEMPA admission test.
Duration : The minimum time required for the successful end of the programme is 2 years and maximum is 5 years.
The objectives of the Programme are:
- Buildup quality post-graduate programmes that can be implemented broadly in Commonwealth countries and can be renowned across the Commonwealth.
- Allow students in the Commonwealth countries, where the programmes are accessible, to attain Masters degrees in the areas of Business Administration, dedicating to their professional development and career progression and to their country’s improvement.
- Build Up Human Resources.
Application Procedure: A Candidate can obtain his/her application form and prospectus only when he/she pays the required amount in cash or by sending a DD. The Demand Draft can be taken in the name of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi.
Exam Schedule: CEMAT consist of multiple choice questions intended to test the candidates ability towards following spheres :
- General Awareness.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
Admission Procedure: Applicants effectively finishing the admission test shall be suitable for admission for the next 2 cycles for which the test scores are valid. After getting your score card and successfully qualifying the same, you need to fill the admission form given. Validation period for the candidate to get registered for the program from the date of admission will be 5 years. A candidate can be eligible for the re-test only by paying the fee for the balance courses. This fee payment for the re-test is done only if a candidate unable to complete the program in 5 years.
Dates: CEMAT admission test will be held 2 times a year, in the month of June and December.