CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE
RECRUITMENT OF DRIVERS FOR FIRE SERVICES (DCPO) IN CISF 2012
CLOSING DATE:-25TH AUGUST 2012
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constables/Driver-Cum-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) in central Industrial Security Force.
Name of the post GEN SC ST OBC Total
(1) Constable/ Driver (DCPO) – 46 20 58 124
Direct (Banking vacancies)
(2) Constable/Driver (DCPO) – – – – 33
EX-Serviceman (Banking vacancies)
(3) Constable/Driver (DCPO) 88 25 12 45 170
Direct (Current vacancies)
(4) Constable/Driver (DCPO) – – – – 16
Ex-Serviceman (Current vacancies)
Total 88 71 32 103 343
Age limit:-Minimum 21 & 27 Maximum.
(1) The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
(2) Educational certificate other than State Board / Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India Notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
(3) Driving Licence:-The candidate should have a valid driving licence for
(i) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
(ii) Light Motor Vehicle
(iii) Motor cycle with gear
Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-5 above by 25th August 2012 and in case of residents of North East region by 1st September 2012. No Application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
Candidates are required to apply online through website:-