Once you are done and finish your studies and want to have a better job, it is best for you to take SSC competitive examinations. Although this may not the only basis to land a good job, as you still need to comply also with other requirements like interviews and completion and submission of documentary requirements.
There are various Staff Selection Commission Competitive Examinations that you can choose to take depending on your education background and on the career that you want to build up. These include the following:
- Graduate Level Combined Examination: Actually this comes in three categories. It stars with preliminary examination, followed by Group A-main examination and Group B-main examination. The preliminary examination is needed before you qualify to take the main examination. This is open for college graduates who opt to land a career for assistants and sub inspectors. Once you want to level up and passed the preliminary exams you will have a chance to take the main examinations. The groupings of A and B pertain to the grouping of employment item.
- Matric Level Combined Examination: This type of examination is also composed of the preliminary examination and main examination. This is only limited to Indian nationals. You need to pass the preliminary examination before you can take the main examination.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police Exam: This is open for those who wanted to join the elite team of the Delhi Police. This type of SSC competitive examinations has an age limit between twenty years old to twenty five years old only. However, former servicemen who were in the army, navy or air force of the Indian Union will be allowed to take out from their age the period they have given in serving the country.
- Investigator Examination: If you are interested in the jobs of Sherlock Holmes, surely this one is for you. You need to submit your complete biographical profile. The examination is an objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Transmission Executive Examination: If you want to become a Transmission Executive, you need to pass this examination. This position comes with good pay and benefits. You will be required to answer general intelligence questions, English proficiency and general awareness.
- Senior Observers Examination: This is divided into written and practical examinations. If you want to be Senior Observer, then this one is for you. The position calls not just to have a very good skill in observing and monitoring road problems. Once you get the position you will also be required to provide solutions to road problems.
Other SSC competitive examinations include Hindi Translators Examination, Information Assistants Examination and Inspector-Narcotics. Remember to check which position you would like to apply for and prepare yourself to pass a specific examination for you.
More information about Staff Selection Commission Exams:
- Graduate Level Combined Examination-Preliminary Examination
- Graduate Level Combined Examination-Main Examination (Group A)
- Graduate Level Combined Examination-Main Examination (Group B)
- Matric Level Combined Examination-Preliminary Examination
- Matric Level Combined Examination-Main Examination
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police Exam
- Investigators Examination
- Transmission Executive Examination
- Senior Observers Examination
- Hindi Translators Examination
- Information Assistants Examination