Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam.
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Calcutta.
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai.
- For Engineers: Ph.D. degree in Engineering (Those who have submitted thesis for Ph.D. may also apply) or Master’s degree in Engineering (M.Tech./ M.E./ M.S.) with a minimum of 2-year R&D experience after obtaining M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree.
- For Scientists: Ph.D. degree in Science (Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis may also apply).
- All candidates must have a First Class at either Masters or Bachelors level. All candidates must provide a list of publications in support of their R&D experience.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by an interview committee from among the short listed candidates based on their qualification, published R&D work and performance in the interview.
How to Apply : Send application by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due Card to the Deputy Establishment Officer (R-IV), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, 4th floor, Central Complex, Trombay, Mumbai-400085.Last Date of Application:25/06/2012 .