- India’s first monorail opens in-
- Who has been takes oath as new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
- Manish Tewari
- Janardan Dwivedi
- Aziz Qureshi
- Harish Rawat
- Name the Google Android head who joined Satya Nadella in the race of next CEO of Microsoft?
- Sid Parakh
- John Thompson
- Sundar Pichai
- Steve Ballmer
- Who has been appointed as new managing director and chief executive officer of MCX?
- Shreekant Javalgekar
- Manoj Vaish
- Deepak Srivastava
- Neeraj Thakur
- Which Indian state declined to give permission to allow the Great Live Music-2014?
- Which among the following Oscar winning Austrian actor passes away on 1st February 2014?
- Burt Lancaster
- Montgomery Clift
- Spencer Tracy
- Maximilian Schell
- United States to table UN human rights resolution criticizing over ‘war crimes’ against-
- Sri Lanka
- Which among the following Pakistani cricketer arrested for violating traffic rules?
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Umar Akmal
- Saeed Ajmal
- Umar Gul
- Which country won the ICC World Cup qualifying tournament?
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- Name the 2008- Euro winning Spanish coach who passes away at 75 on 1st February 2014?
- Luis Aragones
- Vicente del Bosque
- Daniel Güiza
- Javier Clemente
Mumbai: India’s financial capital unveiled its first monorail system on Saturday, a much-delayed project that aims to boost the city’s creaking transport infrastructure and ease traffic on its notoriously congested roads.
Harish Rawat: Senior Congress leader Harish Rawat on Saturday took oath as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand after he was named for the post by the Congress Party.
Sundar Pichai: Microsoft is preparing to name internal executive Satya Nadella as the software company’s next chief executive; a new report has surfaced claiming Sundar Pichai, another person of Indian origin, as the most likely candidate to replace outgoing CEO Steve Ballmer.
Manoj Vaish: Manoj Vaish today took charge as managing director and CEO of the country’s leading commodity exchange MCX, which is under the regulatory glare following troubles at the promoter group.
Goa: An Indo-Russian musical festival slated for Saturday in this coastal Indian state popular with Russian tourists has been cancelled over a fight between taxi drivers and tour operators vying to grab transport services for Russian tourists.
Maximilian Schell: Austrian-born actor and director Maximilian Schell, a fugitive from Adolf Hitler who became a Hollywood favorite and won an Oscar for his role as a defense attorney in “Judgment at Nuremberg,” ha died. He was 83.
Sri Lanka: The United States will table a United Nations human rights resolution against Sri Lanka, a State Department official said on Saturday, putting new pressure on Colombo to address war crimes allegations.
Umar Akmal: Pakistan’s middle-order batsman Umar Akmal was arrested Saturday for violating traffic rules, interfering in government work and “scuffling” with a traffic official.
Scotland: Scotland will join Pool A of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 after recording a 41-run win over the UAE in the final of the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier New Zealand 2014 (CWCQ) at the Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln on Saturday.
Luis Aragones: Luis Aragones, the coach of Spain’s 2008 European Championship-winning side, has died at the age of 75, the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) announced on Saturday.