- Who has been won the Dubai Desert Classic Title 2014?
- Richard Sterne
- Stephen Gallacher
- Chris Wood
- Paul Lawrie
- Who becomes the first rail system in the world to be awarded the Gold Standard foundation?
- Delhi Metro
- Indian Railway
- Mono Rail
- Which among the following Oscar-winning actor found dead in his New York apartment on 2nd February 2014?
- Donald Sutherland
- Paul Thomas Anderson
- Joaquin Phoenix
- Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Which among the following political party joined hands with AIADMK for upcoming Lok Sabha elections?
- Janata Dal (United)
- Communist Party of India
- All India Trinamool Congress
- Shiv Sena
- Which country become the world’s number one consumer of red wine?
- Sri Lanka
- Which among the following tennis player won the Pattaya Open 2014?
- Karolina Pliskova
- Petra Martic
- Ekaterina Makarova
- Zhang Shuai
- Which among the following couple sets a new Guinness world record for deepest underwater wedding?
- Hiroyuki Yoshida and Sandra Smith
- David Jonshon and Amy Dumas
- Torrie Wilson and Matt Hardy
- Adam Joseph Copeland and Trish Stratus
- Name the India’s oldest parliamentarian who will retire in April?
- Okram Ibobi Singh
- Rishang Keishing
- Thokchom Meinya
- Thangso Baite
- Who has been won the 2013-14 seasons Ranji Trophy Title?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which country’s scientists developed new software that reads human emotions?
- United States
Stephen Gallacher: Stephen Gallacher birdied two of the last three holes on Sunday to become the first player to successfully defend the Dubai Desert Classic.
Delhi Metro: The Delhi Metro has become the first rail system in the world to be awarded the Gold Standard foundation a globally accepted certification standard for carbon mitigation projects, a statement said Sunday.
Philip Seymour Hoffman: Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his New York apartment of an apparent drug overdose on Sunday. He was 46.
Communist Party of India: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa and CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday announced the AIADMK-CPI alliance for the upcoming 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
China: China has overtaken France and Italy to become the world’s number one consumer of red wine, although the United States remains the world’s biggest tippler of all types of wines.
Ekaterina Makarova: Ekaterina Makarova won her second career title on Sunday, claiming a 6-3 7-6 (7) victory over Czech Karolina Pliskova at the Pattaya Open.
Hiroyuki Yoshida and Sandra Smith: Hiroyuki Yoshida from Japan and his wife Sandra Smith from US set a new Guinness world record for deepest underwater wedding, tying the knot at 130 metres below the surface in a cave at Song Hong Lake, Trang, Thailand.
Rishang Keishing: In 1952, he was among the youngest MPs elected to India’s first Lok Sabha. Rishang Keishing, India’s oldest parliamentarian at 94, has now decided to hang up his boots and return to his first love, gardening.
Karnataka: Karnataka defeated Maharashtra by seven wickets to win the 2013-14 season’s Ranji Trophy here on Sunday at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium.
United States: A US company has developed new software that can analyse a human face to tell if a person is feeling joy, sadness, anger and disgust among other emotions – and it can even catch a fake smile.