- Which cricketer become the fastest to score 11,000 Test runs?
- Ross Taylor
- Kumar Sangakkara
- Graeme Smith
- Michael Clarke
- Which country to extend visa-on-arrival facility to tourists from 180 countries?
- United States
- Which among the following MLA withdraws support to Aam Aadmi Party?
- Saurabh Bhardwaj
- Vinod Kumar Binny
- Shoaib Iqbal
- Dharmender Singh Koli
- Which among the following England cricketer’s career over after he was told he is no longer part of the national team’s plans?
- Alastair Cook
- Ian Bell
- Kevin Peterson
- Jonathan Trott
- At least eight people were killed after a portion of the Bildwar cave collapsed in-
- Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the next dean of the prestigious Princeton University Graduate School?
- Mahesh Gupta
- Ankit Mishra
- Kapil Dhama
- Sanjeev Kulkarni
- How many people have been arrested in connection with drugs found at the New York home of film star Seymour Hoffman?
- Which among the following company’s net profit up 16% to $324.3 million for the quarter ended December 2013?
- Wipro Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Tech Mahindra
- Which among the following football player has been banned for three Spanish league games?
- Lionel Messi
- Gareth Bale
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Who has been elected as new head of directorate general of hydrocarbons?
- B N Talukdar
- S Jaipal Reddy
- Jignesh Srivastava
- Rupesh Joshi
Kumar Sangakkara: Kumar Sangakkara has become the fastest to score 11,000 Test runs and scored his maiden triple hundred against Bangladesh.
India: India will extend visa-on-arrival to tourists of all nations barring eight, including Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Iran, as it looks to boost tourism, Planning Minister Rajeev Shukla said on Wednesday.
Vinod Kumar Binny: Rebel MLA Vinod Kumar Binny on Wednesday announced his decision to withdraw support to the Aam Aadmi Party-led government.
Kevin Peterson:Kevin Pietersen’s England career is over after he was told he is no longer part of the national team’s plans. The 33-year-old batsman, England’s all-time leading run-scorer across all formats.
Chhattisgarh: At least eight people, including college girl students, were killed after a portion of the Bildwar cave collapsed in Surajpur district of Chhattisgarh.
Sanjeev Kulkarni: Another Indian-American has been named to a top academic job with the appointment of Sanjeev Kulkarni as the next dean of the prestigious Princeton University Graduate School.
Four: Four people have been arrested in connection with drugs found at the New York home of film star Seymour Hoffman. Police found Hoffman dead in his bathroom with a syringe in his arm on Sunday.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation: Cognizant on Wednesday announced net profit of 16% to $324.3 million for the quarter ended December 2013.
Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned for three Spanish league games for receiving a red card and then making a mocking gesture toward the match officials in a game at Athletic Bilbao.
B N Talukdar: B.N. Talukdar, director for exploration in Oil India Ltd. (OIL), will be the new director general of Directorate General of Hydrocarbons (DGH).