Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 07, 2014 major events.
- Name the former Bihar social welfare minister who joined the Aam Aadmi Party on Thursday?
- Bijendra Prasad Yadav
- Shahid Ali Khan
- Parveen Amanullah
- Prashant Kumar Sahi
- Who among the following appointed as new chairman & Managing Director of Punjab & Sind Bank?
- Jatinderbir Singh
- Neeraj Mishra
- Puneet Joshi
- Lokesh Bhoj
- Name the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India who gets extension for two years by finance ministry?
- Manpreet Khurana
- Ravi Tripathi
- V. R Rao
- U.K. Sinha
- Who became the third Indian to take 200 Test wickets overseas?
- Ishant Sharma
- Zaheer Khan
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Shami Ahmed
- Name the former special director of Intelligence Bureau who named by CBI in supplementary chargesheet in the Ishrat Jahan “fake” encounter case?
- Mohit Das
- Vinay Tendulkar
- Rajesh Goswami
- Rajinder Kumar
- Which Indian State’s Police have registered a case of sexual assault against Health Minister Shabir Khan?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- How many years ban renewed by cabinet on Islamic Movement of India (Simi) student under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act?
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 3 years
- 8 years
- Who became the first person in the United Kingdom to have been prosecuted for “trolling” herself?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Michelle Chapman
- Tori Black
- Jessica Alba
- Name the chief wrestling coach of at SAI Training Centre in Hissar who suspended by Sports Authority of India in sexual harassment case?
- Mohit Khurana
- Deepak Malhotra
- Ranjeet Thakur
- Satvir Singh
- Which Indian state police launch a 24-hour helpline for foreigners?
Parveen Amanullah: Former social welfare minister in the Bihar government, Parveen Amanullah, joined the Aam Aadmi Party on Thursday. Amanullah had quit the JD(U) and resigned from her post on Tuesday.
Jatinderbir Singh: The Centre has appointed Jatinder Bir Singh, a 1983-batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB).
U.K. Sinha: U.K. Sinha, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Board of India, or Sebi, on Thursday was given an extension for two years by the finance ministry.
Zaheer Khan: Zaheer Khan became the only third Indian to takes 200 test wickets after Anil Kumble (269) and Kapil Dev (215) in the first test against New Zealand.
Rajinder Kumar: CBI on Thursday named former special director of Intelligence Bureau Rajinder Kumar in its supplementary chargesheet in the Ishrat Jahan “fake” encounter case.
Jammu and Kashmir: The Jammu and Kashmir Police has registered a case of sexual assault against Health Minister Shabir Khan after a complaint from a woman doctor. Mr Khan is a Congress legislator from Rajouri.
5 years: The Centre has renewed the ban on Students Islamic Movement of India (Simi) under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act for another five years.
Michelle Chapman: Michelle Chapman, from Cornwall became the first person in the United Kingdom to have been prosecuted for “trolling” herself.
Satvir Singh: The Sports Authority of India today suspended Satvir Singh, wrestling chief coach at SAI Training Centre in Hissar for allegedly sexually harassing a teenage woman wrestler.
Delhi: Delhi Police launch a 24-hour helpline for foreign nationals in distress in the Indian capital. There will be a dedicated helpline number +91-8750871111 for foreign nationals which will be handled by a senior officer at the Delhi Police headquarters.