Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 10, 2014 major events.
- Who becomes the first Indian state to achieve over 100% sanitation?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as new president of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
- Dhanraj Choudhary
- Anil Khanna
- N Ramachandran
- Parminder Singh Dhindsa
- Which political party has announced a tie-up with BJP for the Lok Sabha elections?
- Trinmool Congress
- Shiv Sena
- Janata Dal (United)
- Which among the following country to agreed to allow wider nuclear probe?
- Name the South African president son who investigated over fatal car crash in South Africa?
- Duduzane Zuma
- David Millar
- Christian Vande Velde
- Bradley Wiggins
- Who becomes the third Indian to get a century in the fourth innings of a test match against New Zealand in New Zealand?
- Murli Vijay
- Anjikya Rahane
- Virat Kohli
- Shikar Dhawan
- At least 11 dead and more than 1,200 injured across the country in a heavy snow at-
- United States
- New Zealand
- Who has been elected as new governor of Tokyo?
- Yoichi Masuzoe
- Toshio Tamogami
- Kenji Utsunomiya
- Junichiro Koizumi
- Who among the following player won the Australian Ladies Masters 2013?
- Michelle Wie
- Beatriz Recari
- Charley Hull
- Cheyenne Woods
- Which political party will announce its first list of Lok Sabha candidates between 15 and 17 February 2014?
- Bhartiya Janata Party
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Samajwadi Party
Sikkim: Sikkim has become the first state to achieve more than 100% sanitation in rural and urban households, schools, sanitary complexes and Anganwadi centres, an official releases stated.
N Ramachandran: World Squash Federation (WSF) president N Ramachandran was elected unopposed as the president of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) on Sunday.
MDMK: MDMK founder Vaiko, whose party has announced a tie-up with BJP for the Lok Sabha elections, has invited Narendra Modi to address a farmers’ convention in Erode district.
Iran: Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog agreed on Sunday on new “practical” steps to increase transparency over Tehran’s controversial nuclear work, although a suspect, military site remained off-limits.
Duduzane Zuma: South African President Jacob Zuma’s son, Duduzane, is being probed for culpable homicide after his Porsche sports car ploughed into a minivan in Johannesburg, killing one person and critically injuring two.
Shikar Dhawan: Shikar Dhawan became the first Indian opener and the third Indian to score a hundred in the fourth innings of a Test match against New Zealand in New Zealand.
Japan: The heaviest snow in decades in Tokyo and other areas of Japan has left at least 11 dead and more than 1,200 injured across the country.
Yoichi Masuzoe: Former TV presenter and cabinet minister Yoichi Masuzoe has won the election for Tokyo governor by a wide margin.
Cheyenne Woods:Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes.
Aam Aadmi Party: The Aam Aadmi Party will announce its first list of Lok Sabha candidates between February 15 and 17. The party has stopped accepting nominations for 238 Lok Sabha seats that includes all seven Delhi seats.