Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 11, 2014 major events.
- Which Indian state wins prestigious national Krishi Karman Award for the second consecutive year?
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Who became the Americaâs Top Philanthropist for 2013?
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Dustin Moskovitz
- Steve Jobs
- Chris Hughes
- Who has been elected as new chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board?
- Zaka Ashraf
- Nawaz Sharif
- Moin Khan
- Najam Sethi
- Which among the following MLA withdraw support to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi on 10th February 2014?
- Mahendra Yadav
- Rambir Shokeen
- Somnath Bharti
- Narayan Dutt Sharma
- Who has been appointed as new West Bengal Congress president?
- Phool Chand Mullana
- Janardan Dwivedi
- Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- Sachin Pilot
- Who has been conferred with Greentech Lifetime Achievement award by Greentech Foundation?
- J.G. Chaturvedi
- Arun Yadav
- Dheeraj Mishra
- A. K. Chandra
- Who among the following appointed as new Prime Minister of Nepal?
- Ram Chandra Poudel
- Jhala Nath Khanal
- Prakash Man Singh
- Sushil Koirala
- Which among the following company to pay record 850% interim dividend?
- Reliance Industries
- NMDC Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- RITES Limited
- Which among the following country cricketers went on strike for resolve Salary Crisis?
- Sri Lanka
- Which Indian state court granted bail to Aruna Chadha, co-accused in the air hostess Geetika Sharma suicide case?
- Haryana High Court
- Gujarat High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Bombay High Court
Jains: With highest growth in food grains state of Madhya Pradesh has claimed coveted ‘Krishi Karman’ award for the second consecutive year.
Mark Zuckerberg: After donating 18 million Facebook shares valued at just over $970 million, social networking pioneer Mark Zuckerberg have been named the âmost generous American philanthropists in 2013.
Najam Sethi: Najam Sethi was named the new chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Monday.
Rambir Shokeen: Independent legislator Rambir Shokeen on Monday said he would withdraw support to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government in Delhi as water and power issues have not been addressed by it.
Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury: Union minister Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury named as the new West Bengal Congress president while VM Sudheeran will head the party’s Kerala unit.
J.G. Chaturvedi: J.G. Chaturvedi, Executive Director ONGC (Ahmedabad), was conferred with the Greentech Lifetime Achievement award by Greentech Foundation, Delhi for his leadership and exemplary contribution in the field of Health, safety and environment (HSE) management.
Sushil Koirala: Nepal’s parliament elected as prime minister on Monday, raising hopes of ending a prolonged political crisis and finally restoring stability to the war-torn Himalayan nation.
NMDC Limited: National Mineral Development Corporation (NDMC) on Monday announced that he should pay interim dividend of 850.
Zimbabwe: Zimbabwe’s cricketers went on strike again Monday and refused to start a domestic Twenty20 tournament after payments promised by the national board to end a two-month standoff weren’t received.
Delhi High Court: The Delhi High Court on Monday granted bail to Aruna Chadha, co-accused in the air hostess Geetika Sharma suicide case along with former Haryana minister Gopal Kanda.