Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 15, 2014 major events.
- Who became the first Indian fast bowler to claim six wickets in a Test innings twice in New Zealand?
- Ishant Sharma
- Mohammed Shami
- Zaheer Khan
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Who has been appointed as new president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)?
- Manish Gupta
- Rahul Verma
- K. Raghu
- Vikas Saklani
- Which player conferred with the best Woman Footballer of the Year award at the
- Chitra Gangadharan
- Suprava Samal
- Paromita Sit
- Oinam Bembem Devi
- Which Banks’ net profit dips 34.21 percent profit at Rs.2, 234 crore for the third quarter ended December 31,?
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Which among the following movie released on 14th February 2014?
- Ishkq in Paris
- Kill Dil
- New York
- Name the Allahabad mayor who arrested by police in connection with a non-bailable warrant?
- Sunita Kumari
- Neha Verma
- Abhilasha Gupta
- Pinki Pawar
- Who has been elected as new chairman on the board of Governors of Management development institute?
- Jagan Sharma
- Malay Mukherjee
- Dheeraj Mehta
- Prem Chandra Mishra
- Which federation named the best National Sports Federation by FICCI Federation?
- Union of North African Football Federations (UNAF)
- Central African Football Federations’ Union (UNIFFAC)
- East Asian Football Federation (EAFF)
- All India Football Federation (AIFF)
- Which Indian state’s Chief Minister resigned from his post on 14th February 2014 after Jan Lokpal fiasco?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- At least 15 people including 11 alleged terrorists, were killed in a suicide attack in-
- Sri Lanka
Ishant Sharma: Ishant Sharma became the first Indian fast bowler to claim six wickets in a Test innings twice in New Zealand. No other Indian pacer has accomplished the feat even once.
K. Raghu: K. Raghu elected as new President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Oinam Bembem Devi: Oinam Bembem Devi was conferred with the best Woman Footballer of the Year award at the FICCI Federation house.
State Bank of India: State Bank of India reported a 34.21 per cent fall in its net profit at Rs.2,234 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2013.
Gunday: Gunday is a 2014 Indian action crime thriller film written and directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film featured Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in pivotal roles.
Abhilasha Gupta: Allahabad mayor Abhilasha Gupta was Friday arrested and produced before the lower court in connection with a non-bailable warrant (NBW) issued against her.
Malay Mukherjee: Malay Mukherjee, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, IFCI limited has been elected as new chairman on the board of Governors of Management development institute, gurgaon.
All India Football Federation (AIFF): The All India Football Federation (AIFF) was on Thursday named the best National Sports Federation by FICCI Federation at the Indian Sports awards.
Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Friday resigned after failing to table the Jan Lokpal bill in the assembly, ending 49 days of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) rule in the capital.
China: At least 15 people, including 11 alleged terrorists, were killed in a suicide attack Friday by Islamic militants in China’s Xinjiang.