Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 21, 2014 major events.
- Which company’s chief and three directors summoned by Supreme Court over non-compliance of refunding Rs 20,000 crore?
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Sahara India
- Bharti Airtel
- Which political party moved the Supreme Court seeking dissolution of the Delhi assembly?
- Bhartiya Janta Party
- Shiv Sena
- Aam Aadmi Party
- According to AFP report, more than 450 Indian workers died in the last two-and-a-half years in-
- Who has been takes charge as the Managing Director (RGPPL)?
- Arun Kumar Garg
- Manish Jain
- Sidharth Malhotra
- Manpreet Juneja
- Which company bagged the Global CSR Excellence and Leadership Award-2014 for the best CSR practices in the category of health?
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- India Cements
- Name the second longest serving CM in the country with a record 22-year tenure, has resigned from Congress party and joined BJP?
- Dorjee Khandu
- Mukut Mithi
- Gegong Apang
- Takam Sanjoy
- Which university scientists developed Gen Next batteries that capture the energy of our everyday movements?
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Waikato
- At least 40 suspected terrorists were killed in-
- Who became the first player in history to score half-centuries in 12 Tests in a row?
- JP Duminy
- AB De Villiers
- Michael Clarke
- Shane Watson
- Who has been appointed as Chairman-cum-Managing Director of Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited?
- Pankaj Vishwas
- Jaichand Mishra
- Gaurav Sharma
- Arun Goyal
Sahara India: The Supreme Court on Thursday summoned Sahara chief Subroto Roy and three directors in Sahara entities to appear before it on February 26 over non-compliance of refunding Rs 20,000 crore to 3 crore investors.
Aam Aadmi Party: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Thursday moved the Supreme Court seeking dissolution of the Delhi assembly, saying imposition of Presidents rule was illegal.
Qatar: More than 450 Indian workers died in Qatar, the host nation of the 2022 football World Cup, in the last two-and-a-half years, an AFP report has said.
Arun Kumar Garg: Arun Kumar Garg has taken charge as the Managing Director (RGPPL). He is a B.Sc. (Engineering) from R.E. C. Kurukshetra, and M. Tech. in power generation technology from IIT Delhi.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC): Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) bagged the Global CSR Excellence and Leadership Award-2014 for the best CSR practices in the category of health.
Gegong Apang: Veteran Congress leader Gegong Apang, the second longest serving Chief Minister in the country with a record 22-year tenure, has resigned from the party and joined BJP on Thursday.
University of Auckland: Scientists of University of Auckland developed Gen Next batteries that capture the energy of our everyday movements, such as walking, to convert it into electricity and power cellphones and other devices.
Pakistan: At least 40 suspected terrorists were killed, as Pakistani fighter jets bombed Taliban hideouts in the country.
AB De Villiers: AB De Villiers passed 7,000 Test runs and became the first player in history to score half-centuries in 12 Tests in a row.
Arun Goyal: Arun Goyal has joined Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. as Chairman-cum-Managing Director. He was earlier Principal Secretary, Urban Development, government of NCT of Delhi.