Read below current affair GK Question and answer of February 23, 2016:
1.Name of two states recently signed on agreement of developing Muradnagar-Haridwar metro?
Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand: The governments of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand joined hand on 23rd February for developing Muradnagar-Haridwar metro together. The two also agreed to sign an MoU on the pending Jamrani dam and transfer of 37 canals to Uttarakhand, which have their heads and tails in the hill, but whose ownership is vested in Uttar Pradesh.
2. Where will be launched World’s first fast-acting anti-rabies drug in this year?
India: The World’s first fast-acting anti-rabies drug`rabies human monoclonal antibody’ is set to be launched in India this year. It has been developed by Pune-based Serum Institute of India (SII) and US-based MassBiologics of the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
3. Umar Khalid surrendered his recenlty, He is belong to which University?
Jawaharlal Nehru University: Jawaharlal Nehru University students Umar Khalid and Anirban Bhattacharya, who are facing charges of sedition, surrendered before the Delhi Police late on February 23 night after the Delhi High Court directed them to give themselves in earlier in the day.
4. Which one of the following state has in-principle agreed to allot around 200 acre to yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali Yogapeeth?
Maharashtr: The Maharashtra government has in-principle agreed to allot around 200 acre to yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali Yogapeeth to set up a food park.
5. How many bureaucrats distributed by Indian Institute of Mass Communication Alumni Association at the 4th annual alumni meet?
Fifty Four: The Indian Institute of Mass Communication Alumni Association (IIMCAA) on 21st February felicitated 54 alumni bureaucrats and highlighted their achievements at the 4th annual alumni meet – IIMCAA Connections 2016.
6. Which country will host the next Asia Ministerial Conference on tiger conservation?
India: In India, 70% of the world’s tiger population, will host the next Asia Ministerial Conference on tiger conservation. The three-day conference will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 12.
7. After how many year, V D Savarkar’s Book will be re-launch on 26th February?
70 years: A controversial book penned by brother of Hindutva ideologue V D Savarkar, claiming Jesus Christ was a Tamil Hindu, is being re-launched 70 years after it was first published.
8. Which among the following country’s parliament has become the world’s first solarpowered legislative?
Pakistan: Pakistan’s parliament has become the world’s first solarpowered legislative body. The solar panels installed on the parliament’s roof in Islamabad would generate 80 MW electricity , 62 MW of which the national assembly would consume, while the rest would be passed to the national grid.
9. Who is founder of Microsoft?
Bill Gates: Microsoft founder Bill Gates is backing the Fe deral Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in its stan doff with Apple over unlocking an iPhone in the probe of last year’s deadly San Bernardino attacks.
10. In how many nation, U.S. chocolate maker Mars is recalling candy bars?
55 Nation: U.S. chocolate maker Mars said it was recalling candy bars and other items in 55 countries in Europe and elsewhere after plastic was found in one of its products.