Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on February 26, 2014 major events.
- Name the former RAW chief who joined Bharitya Janata Party on 25th February 2013?
- Rohan Madan
- Jaichand Prashad
- Sanjeev Tripathi
- Neeraj Chandra
- Which Country engineers have developed the world’s fastest car with a top speed of 435 kilometres per hour?
- United States
- Name the Uttarakhand minister who booked by Delhi police for molesting a woman at his house?
- Satpal Maharaj
- Harak Singh Rawat
- Ramesh Pokhriyal
- Yashpal Arya
- Name the vice-chancellor of Delhi Technological University who sent on leave pending inquiry into charges of corruption?
- Satish Mishra
- Dinesh Khurana
- Lalit Joshi
- P B Sharma
- Which Indian IIT achieved country’s highest position in electrical engineering under the top 50 QS World University?
- At least 43 Islamists people killed and dozens injured an attack on secondary school in-
- Who becomes the first person in China to sue the government for failing to curb air pollution?
- Wang Lijun
- Li Guixin
- Xi Jinping
- Jiang Zemin
- Which among the following American actor passes away on 25th February 2014?
- Rick Moranis
- Ivan Reitman
- Ernie Hudson
- Harold Ramis
- Name the daughter-in-law of former chief minister Shibu Soren who surrenders in RS polls misconduct case?
- Reena Soren
- Sita Soren
- Maheswari Soren
- Sunita Soren
- Which country issued arrest warrant against former President Viktor Yanukovych?
- South Africa
Sanjeev Tripathi : Former RAW chief Sanjeev Tripathi on Tuesday joined BJP ahead of the polls, following in the footsteps of several retired bureaucrats and diplomats finding a career in politics.
United States: United States engineers have developed the world’s fastest car with a top speed of an incredible 435 kilometres per hour.
Harak Singh Rawat: Delhi Police has filed an FIR against Uttarakhand minister Harak Singh Rawat under sections of molestation and criminal intimidation on a woman’s complaint.
P B Sharma: The vice-chancellor of Delhi Technological University (DTU), P B Sharma, has been sent on leave pending inquiry into charges of corruption against him.
IIT-Delhi: IIT-Delhi achieved the country’s highest position, ranking 42nd in electrical engineering, are among the global top 50 in at least one of the 30 disciplines covered under the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Nigeria: RSuspected Boko Haram Islamists killed 43 people in an attack on secondary school students as they slept in the latest school massacre to hit Nigeria’s troubled northeast.
Li Guixin: Li Guixin has become the first person in China to sue the government for failing to curb air pollution, a state-run newspaper reported on Tuesday.
Harold Ramis: Actor-director Harold Ramis, best known for starring in cult comedies like Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day with Bill Murray, has died at the age of 69.
Sita Soren: Sita Soren, Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) legislator and daughter-in-law of party chief Shibu Soren, surrendered in CBI court in RS polls misconduct case.
Ukraine: Ukraine issued an arrest warrant on Monday for ousted president Viktor Yanukovych over the “mass murder” of protesters.