Resource of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, GK Quizzes and Career News

General Knowledge Guide

» General Knowledge » All Related to India » Name of Chief Guests at Republic Day of India

Name of Chief Guests at Republic Day of India

Chief Guests at Republic Day of India (26th January Parades): Since 1950, India has been hosting head of state or government of another country as the state guest of honour for Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi. Since 1955 parade is being presenting at Rajpath. The guest country is chosen after a deliberation of strategic, economic and political interests.

Following is the list of all Chief guest invited to attend Republic Day of India (26th January) since 1950 to 2014:

Year Chief Guest Name Country
1950 President Sukarno Indonesia
1951
1952
1953
1954 King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck Bhutan
1955 Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad (first guest for parade at Rajpath) Pakistan
1956
1957
1958 Marshall Ye Jianying People’s Republic of China
1959
1960 President Kliment Voroshilov Soviet Union
1961 Queen Elizabeth II United Kingdom
1962
1963 King Norodom Sihanouk Cambodia
1964
1965 Food and Agriculture Minister Rana Abdul Hamid Pakistan
1966
1967
1968 Prime Minister Alexei Kosygin and President Josip Broz Tito Soviet Union Yugoslavia
1969 Prime Minister of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov Bulgaria
1970
1971 President Julius Nyerere Tanzania
1972 Prime Minister Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Mauritius
1973 President Mobutu Sese Seko Zaire
1974 President Josip Broz Tito and Prime Minister Sirimavo Ratwatte Dias Bandaranaike Yugoslavia Sri Lanka
1975 President Kenneth Kaunda Zambia
2010 President Lee Myung Bak Republic of Korea
2011 President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono Indonesia
2012 Yingluck Shinawatra First Female Prime Minister of Thailand Thailand
2013 Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck Bhutan
2014 Shinzo Abe (Prime Minister) Japan

About Suresh

has written 330 post in this blog.

I am nothing but want to be.

Name of Chief Guests at Republic Day of India
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)

21 thoughts on “Name of Chief Guests at Republic Day of India

• Dinesh Sharma says:

I am so impressed with this site information, here is my kindly request to get more important knowledgeable information, if it can be possible then please provide me ……I would be so thankful to u.

• Marimuthu.P. says:

I working as statistician (12 years) in tn govt. Now I prepare tnpsc competitive exam. Thanks for Suresh Chowhan and http://www.onlinegkguide.com. Please send any gk and current events to my e-mail id. And this is very useful in my future and my son future.

• onlineGKguide says:

Thanks for appreciations. We are working for you all and trying to make useful for all types of users and readers.

Regards,

• laxmi says:

plezz provide current affaire on my mail

• jaideep says:

today is 23.our sir told that you should complete the chief guests came to republic day otherwise i will beat you a lot i was frightened i opened this web site i got it i was very happy but it also gives knowledge.

• onlineGKguide says:

Hi Jaideep, thank to visit and thanks a lot for your suggestion. we have updated the list as needed. And please don’t beat us, we are working on it only for you all.

• SNEHITHA says:

VERY MUCH THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. I REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS .PLEASESEND IT ON MY MAIL.THE INFORMATION IS REALLY VERY NICE.ITS MARVELLOUS.

• nitesh kumar jha says:

Dear, sir , your general knoweladge subject is verry marvellios and so manny people, studant, house wife , so fill happy . i requsted you sent mail every visiter mail id lots of people requsted you sent on mail i also very satisfied . your service and provide all sector news

• kundan says:

thanku . i am very happy this site is good knowladage provide i argu please some new news sent my mail id.

• Shri Deo says:

Respected Sir,

Myself Shri Deo, need current general knowledge for every month kindly send me on my mail id please……..

• dipendu ghosh says:

plz provide current affairs every month on my id ….thanks

• PRAKASH says:

ITS SUPERB SITE FOR GETTING REGULAR GK
    I LIKE IT AND THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION

• abhishek says:

plz provide financial gk on my id..thanks

• D S MAHIPAL says:

most important site is this

• priyanka tyagi says:

pls provide me general knowledge every month on my id pls pls pls……………………………………..

• sunny singh says:

pls provide me general knowledge every month on email id

• deepan says:

This website very useful for competative exams preparation by me ,

• GOBINDA MAHARI says:

i gobinda mahari need current general knowledge for every month throuth my email id kindly send me throuth my mail id

• web hosting help says:

31 States,
    1618 Languages,
    6400 Castes,
    6 Religions,
    6 Ethnic Groups,
    29 Major Festivals
    1 Country!
    Be Proud To Be An Indian!…
    Great Republic…
    Happy Republic Day !!

Write your comment here...

draw-freehand.png
Please share your valuable feedback on this post/article/information because Your appreciation motivate us, Your feedback improve us. Thank you!