September 4, 2013 GK Questions
- Which Company to buy Nokia phone business for 5.44 billion euros ($7.2 billion)?
- Bharti Airtel
- Which Country military court recently convicts 52 Brotherhood men?
- How many Percent aspirants pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013?
- 1 Percent
- 5 Percent
- 8 Percent
- 11 Percent
- What is the name of 12-time grand slam winner who crashed out of US Open 2013?
- Rafael Nadal
- Leander Paes
- Novak Djokovic
- Roger Federer
- Which court Lawyers to strike today against power bills?
- Karkardooma Court
- Delhi High Court
- Supreme Court
- Tis Hazari
- What is name of current secretary of Delhi Bar Association?
- Rakesh Kumar
- Sanjeev Mishra
- Nitin Ahlawat
- Gautam Singh
- Which Airline Company raises fare price by 30 percent on 3rd September 2013?
- Sahara India
- SpiceJet Airlines
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Which Congress leader meets senior BJP leaders to end Parliament logjam?
- Salman Khurshid
- Manish Tiwary
- Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Sonia Gandhi
- Who has been recently appointed as new chief coach of Delhi Daredevils?
- Saurav Ganguly
- Anil Kumble
- Ricky Ponting
- Gary Kirsten
- Which Country reports say Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India?
- United State
1. Microsoft: Microsoft to buy Nokia phone business for 5.44 billion euros ($7.2 billion)
2. Egypt: Egypt military court convicts 52 Brotherhood men
3. 11 Percent: 11% aspirants pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013
4. Roger Federer: US Open 2013: Roger Federer knocked out in straight sets by Spain’s Tommy Robredo
5. Tis Hazari: Tis Hazari court Lawyers to strike today against power bills
6. Nitin Ahlawat: Tis Hazari court Lawyers to strike today against power bills
7. SpiceJet Airlines: SpiceJet Airline raises fare price by 30 percent
8. Dr. Manmohan Singh: Prime Minister meets senior BJP leaders to end Parliament logjam
9. Gary Kirsten: Gary Kirsten appointed as new chief coach of Delhi Daredevils
10. United State: US Report: Pakistani officials planned to kill Asma Jahangir in India
Last 5 posts by Raman Kumar
- December 10, 2013 GK Questions
- December 09, 2013 GK Questions
- December 08, 2013 GK Questions
- December 07, 2013 GK Questions
- December 06, 2013 GK Questions
Last 5 posts in Daily Current GK