In order to strengthen the faculty Position for P.G. courses a Walk in Interview will be held on 12th September 2012 form 10 am Onwards.
The appointments will be made on the contractual basis, initially for 2 years which can be extended up to 3 years. The vacancy position in various departments is given below:-
(1) Medical Superintendent(1) and Age:- As per MCI norms amended upto 17th September 2010
(2) Professor:-Physiology(M.D)-o1, Microbiology(M.D)-01, Pediatric-01, E.N.T-01, Anesthesiology-01, T.B Chest-01, Skin & VD-01
(3) Associate Professor :-Anatomy-01, Forensic Medicine-01, Psychiatry-01
(4) Assistant Professor :-Anatomy-02, Phyiology-01, Community Medicine-03, Obst. & Gnae01, Anesthesiology-05, Radio Diagnosis-02
(5) Statistician (Community Medicine):- 01
(6) Medical Physicist :-03
(a) Medical Superintendent:- Rs. 1,05,000/- p.m. fixed
(b) Professor:- Rs. 95,000/- p.m. fixed
(C) Associate Professor:- Rs. 75,000/- p.m. fixed
(d) Assistant Professor:- Rs. 42,000/- p.m. fixed
(e) Statistician:- Rs. 35,000/- p.m. fixed
(f) Medical Physicist:- Rs. 35,000/- p.m. fixed
(i) Faculty & Statistician (Community Medicine) as per MCI Norms.
(ii) Medical Physicist:- M. Sc. (Physics) from recognized University with a post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics or its equivalent from BARC/AERB recognized Institute.
Number of posts advertised may be increased or decreased as per requirement. Candidate must bring their resume along with original MBBS & MD degree, Medical Council Registration certificate and Undergraduate teaching certificate during MD/MS course and a set of photocopies thereof. Two recent passport size color photographs are needed at the time of Interview.
For More Details please visit our website:- www.gmchld.org