Madhya Pradesh P.S.C. (Pre.) Exam., 2009
(Held on 9-5-2009)
(Ans. Is Bold)
1. Politics is that part of social science which treats the foundations of state and principles of government.” Who has given this statement?
- Paul jennet
- Lea Cock
2. Who among the following pioneered the study of Political Science with Psychology?
- S.M. Lipset
- Walter Bagehot
3. Behaviourism was a tendency in Political Science that—
- Based political science on human nature
- Attempted to convert political science in natural science
- Rejected the concept of power for the concept of process
- Replaced explanation for norms
4. Political is the authoritative allocation of values that are binding on the society. ”Who has made this statement?
- David Easton
- Gabriel almond
- Frederick Pollock
- R.G. Gettell
Download Full Solved Paper in PDF Format of Madhya-Pradesh-P.S.C-Pre-Exam.,2009 of Political Science: