Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 03, 2014 major events.
- According to Huruns 2014 global rich list who becomes the India’s richest man?
- Mukesh Ambani
- Dilip Sanghvi
- Lakshmi N Mittal
- Azim Premji
- Which among the following football club won the Capital One Cup final 2014?
- Real Madrid
- Manchester City
- Southall Football Club
- Name the French film director who passed away at 91 on 2nd March 2014?
- Jean-Luc Godard
- Alain Resnais
- André Dussollier
- Pierre Arditi
- At least 90 people were killed in the two bomb attacks in-
- New Zealand
- Which among the following movie wins five awards at Independent Spirit Awards 2014?
- 12 Years a Slave
- Django Unchained
- Who has been won the ATP Mexican Open title 2014?
- Kei Nishikori
- Milos Raonic
- Kevin Anderson
- Grigor Dimitrov
- Which university scientists developed a battery that uses sugar to generate electricity enough to power a smartphone for 10 days?
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- George Mason University
- James Madison University
- Radford University
- Which among the following former Union minister passes away on 2nd March 2014?
- Shriprakash Jaiswal
- Beni Prasad Verma
- Bhuvnesh Chaturvedi
- Dinsha J. Patel
- Which player won the German Open Grand Prix Gold title 2014?
- Arvind Bhat
- Hans-Kristian Vittinghus
- Du Pengyu
- Marc Zwiebler
- The world’s oldest cheese on the bodies of 3,800-year-old mummies buried found in-
Mukesh Ambani: According to Huruns 2014 global rich list, Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries, is the country’s richest man with a personal fortune of $18 billion.
Manchester City: Sensational quick-fire goals by Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri inspired Manchester City to come from behind and beat Sunderland 3-1 in the League Cup final at Wembley on Sunday.
Alain Resnais: Alain Resnais, a cinema pioneer and a leading light of the French New Wave, died Saturday in Paris. He was 91.
Nigeria: Twin bomb blast hits northeast Nigeria at market place, At least 90 people were killed in the two attacks, officials and survivors said Sunday.
12 Years a Slave: 12 Years a Slave came as a big winner at the 2014 Independent Spirit Awards with five trophies including best director and screenplay.
Grigor Dimitrov: Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov beat South African Kevin Anderson 7-6 (7-1) 3-6 7-6 (7-5) to win the Mexican Open.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University: Scientists of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University have developed a new battery that consumes sugar to generate electricity enough to power a smartphone for 10 days at a time.
Bhuvnesh Chaturvedi: Former Union minister Bhuvnesh Chaturvedi (85), who was the MoS in the PMO during Narsimha Raos tenure, died on Sunday in Kota.
Arvind Bhat: Arvind Bhat extended his dream run to outclass Hans-Kristian Vittinghus of Denmark 24-22, 19-21, 21-11 in an epic final to win the German Open Grand Prix Gold title.
China: Scientists may have discovered the world’s oldest cheese on the bodies of 3,800-year-old mummies buried in Chinas Taklamakan Desert.