Test and build your general knowledge on current affairs questions with answers based on March 06, 2014 major events.
- Who has been won the International Women of Courage award?
- Reema Sharma
- Suman Malhotra
- Deepa Jain
- Who has been takes oath as new Chief Vigilance Officer in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)?
- Umakant Lal
- Dheeraj Saklani
- Vivek Joshi
- Jaiprakash Aggarwal
- Which among the political party announced his first list of candidates for next month’s national election?
- Bharitya Janata Party
- Samajwadi Party
- Trinamool Congress
- Who has been appointed as new Chairman and Managing Director of Delhi Transco Limited?
- Neeraj Kumar
- Arun Goyal
- Sachin Jadeja
- Dinesh Bhoj
- Who has been won the Distinguished Alumnus Award of the National Institute of Technology?
- R. Krishnan
- Vinay Kumar
- Harmeet Singh
- Deepak Sinha
- Which country announced the biggest increase in defence spending in three years at 12.2% on Wednesday?
- United States
- Who has been conferred with ‘The Greatest Corporate Leaders of India’?
- Sandeep Vohra
- Arvind Gupta
- Neeru Abrol
- Vikas Tomar
- Which Indian State won the 64th men’s national basketball championship?
- Tamil Nadu
- Himachal Pradesh
- How many percent interest rate approved by Indian government on PF deposits for 2013-14?
- 5 Percent
- 8.75 Percent
- 9.25 Percent
- 7.50 Percent
- Which bank won the second ranked National Award for Excellence in MSME Lending for the year 2012-13?
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
Laxmi: US honoured Laxmi, an acid attack victim with the prestigious International Women of Courage Award on 4 March 2014.
Umakant Lal: Umakant Lal, an Indian Police Service Officer of 1985 batch of MP Cadre, has joined as the Chief Vigilance Officer in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Trinamool Congress: Mamata Banerjee today announced a star-studded list of candidates for next month’s national election. Former football player Bhaichung Bhutia will contest as the Trinamool Congress candidate from Darjeeling in West Bengal.
Arun Goyal: Arun Goyal, an IAS officer of 1985 batch (AGMU Cadre), has taken over as Chairman and Managing Director of Delhi Transco Limited.
R. Krishnan: R. Krishnan, Director (Human Resources), BHEL, has been conferred the Distinguished Alumnus Award of the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT-T ).
China: China on Wednesday announced the biggest increase in defence spending in three years at 12.2%, putting $130 billion in the hands of its military commanders.
Neeru Abrol: Neeru Abrol, CMD, National Fertilizers Limited, has been conferred with ‘The Greatest Corporate Leaders of India’ Award by World HRD Congress in a ceremony held at Mumbai.
Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu men were crowned 64th national basketball champions while Chhattisgarh won the women’s title at the Thyagaraj Sports Complex here Wednesday.
8.75 Percent: Government has approved payment of 8.75 per cent rate of interest on PF deposits in 2013-14 for over five crore subscribers of retirement fund body EPFO.
Central Bank of India: Government of India has awarded the second ranked National Award for Excellence in MSME Lending for the year 2012-13 to Central Bank of India.